Fishbone leveling Kit

HokieRubi

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Anyone have this installed in their Rubicon? I posted earlier about lifting and moving to Hawaii (registration concerns) and was considering this kit with 35s as an alternative. Quality kit? 35s fit no problem? Any other changes needed or additional parts for stock ride? Any suggestions on offset if I get this leveling kit? Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I put one of their 3/4" rear spacers on my right rear only to combat torque lean and the weight of my ARB cooler.

It seemed well-formed but beyond that there's not much to a solid spacer so I can't offer much help.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Looking at the picture, I don't see any provisions to correctly index the spring isolator.

aqcon

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0t 8AT Sting Gray
Looking at the picture, I don't see any provisions to correctly index the spring isolator.
Just installed this over the weekend. The fishbone spacer is notched to accept the factory isolator notch. Works well so far.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HokieRubi

HokieRubi

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Just installed this over the weekend. The fishbone spacer is notched to accept the factory isolator notch. Works well so far.
That’s awesome, do you have pictures you’d be willing to share? Still considering this.

aqcon

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0t 8AT Sting Gray
That’s awesome, do you have pictures you’d be willing to share? Still considering this.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fishbone leveling Kit B4EFE771-0E33-44B6-B9DF-7B7F022201C4

that is the rear leveler, notice the notch

the factory isolator goes on top and has a little nipple for indexing in the perch. Rear install is about 45 min by an amateur with jack and jackstands.
Sponsored