First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS M6
Vehicle Showcase
After studying the forums for a while I settled on the following upgrades:
- Mopar Gladiator wheels (hub centric, look good, stock appearance) 17 x 8.5, +12 offset
- BFG KO2 285/70/R17 tires (praised by everyone)
- Rubicon shocks, keeping Sahara springs
- Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift
- Mopar control arms

The results truly exceeded my expectations. The Jeep drives simply great. I believe that longer control arms compensated for the lift and improved over the stock tracking with increased caster. Rubicon shocks slightly stiffened the ride, compensating for taller tires, but at the same time improved the handling, combined with the wider stance. As many people have mentioned, tire pressure is important. I lowered it from 42 to 38 and the ride improved even more, becoming less bouncy.

The wheel offset, wider tires, and slight lift resulted in the exact stance I was looking to achieve. The Jeep looks perfect to my eye now for a daily driver, and maybe occasional dirt road explorer. Take a look for yourself, and thank you everyone who contributes their knowledge to the forum.

img_1581-jpg.jpg

img_1579-jpg.jpg

img_1557-jpg.jpg

Next ideas are Magnaflow exhaust, light tint, spare cover, better bumpers or darkened bumper inserts, red hooks, and a few subtle red accents.
Sponsored