Sponsored

First to have included tailgate hinge reinforcement?

pilotjeeper81

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKURHR (Sold) Waiting on 2018 Sting Gray JLUR, 2014 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4X4
Congrats! Good to see yours is built with the TRMS. I ordered 5/1 with TRMS and still haven’t received my window sticker yet. Just an update from all new wrangler email on Tuesday says it’s ‘waiting additional installation from the body vendor’. Also for $1500 (basically) destination charge these sold Jeeps need to be on a private carrier and avoiding the horrendous shipping fiasco that’s been going on! @JeepCares dont you agree.?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grousemont

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Congrats! Good to see yours is built with the TRMS. I ordered 5/1 with TRMS and still haven’t received my window sticker yet. Just an update from all new wrangler email on Tuesday says it’s ‘waiting additional installation from the body vendor’. Also for $1500 (basically) destination charge these sold Jeeps need to be on a private carrier and avoiding the horrendous shipping fiasco that’s been going on! @JeepCares dont you agree.?
Well I must admit when I chatted with the dealer when ordering our jeep we tangentially talked about car transports across the US. He did say it costs about $1500 to transport a car using private carrier. The fact that FCA ships via rail car you’d think the costs would be far less. The frustrating part is the fact the prices increased from the time I ordered it. That and interest rates have gone up too.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
We just got our window sticker!
5/24 - ordered JLR with TRMS, tailgate hinge reinforcement, cargo tub liner, doorsil guards, etc.

Has anyone else ordered any of those options? If you go to jeep to build your jeep, the doorsil and tub liner don’t show up any longer. Tailgate hinge reinforcement only ever show up at dealer when ordering our jeep.

18AF0BEC-FF1E-4352-9F09-F52A408FA6C6.png
Couple of notes : if you ordered the all weather formats you will not get the carpet floor mats. You can go on Amazon and order them and they’re only 100 bucks the all weather floor mats same ones the Factory gives you. If you don’t plan on putting anything bigger than a 35, it’s not necessary to spend the 700 extra dollars then again it’s your money it’s your jeep. Do what you feel is right have fun...

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Invoice prices:
Hinge $601
Tub $31
Sills $85

And keep in mind that includes installation.
I purchased my reinforcement hinge thru Amazon for $495. Looks like it would take a maximum of an hour to install. I'll do it when I put on the 35's!

OP
OP
Grousemont

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Couple of notes : if you ordered the all weather formats you will not get the carpet floor mats. You can go on Amazon and order them and they’re only 100 bucks the all weather floor mats same ones the Factory gives you. If you don’t plan on putting anything bigger than a 35, it’s not necessary to spend the 700 extra dollars then again it’s your money it’s your jeep. Do what you feel is right have fun...
Yup. Over the years every single auto I’ve gotten I end up at some point with all weather mats and never go back including our Mercedes and Porsche.
And absolutely plan on bigger tires at some point and will help with the resale for more hard core jeepers. Plus if you pay invoice it’s cheaper than price sold at 3rd party and it gets installed. But now I see amazon selling it far below that price. Eh...

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Yup. Over the years every single auto I’ve gotten I end up at some point with all weather mats and never go back including our Mercedes and Porsche.
And absolutely plan on bigger tires at some point and will help with the resale for more hard core jeepers. Plus if you pay invoice it’s cheaper than price sold at 3rd party and it gets installed. But now I see amazon selling it far below that price. Eh...
Yep, you’re right if you go with bigger tires you’ll need that support. I ordered all the main stuff on my JLUR, pretty much fully loaded except for parking sensor. As far as the Mopar lift, Mopar lights, more pop Mopar grille guard, door stills, screen protector, third brake light, Gibson duel exhaust, Cold air intake and shorty antenna.... all from different companies after my order. By the time I got the vehicle I had everything and put it all on two days...
Sponsored