Sponsored

First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!!

DanN427

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Took the new 4xe on the beach for the first time yesterday!!

The coolest thing was watching people take a second look when I drove by them with no sound!!

The Jeep didn't skip a beat, ran perfectly, and did not try hard once on the sand! What a great experience!! Can't wait to get back out there again!

Jeep Wrangler JL First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!! _AN50001

Jeep Wrangler JL First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!! _AN59983

Jeep Wrangler JL First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!! _AN59997

Jeep Wrangler JL First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!! _AN59993
Sponsored

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
That is a beautiful vehicle sir, and those are great pictures. Or if you prefer, a bada** vehicle.

The red and the black go so well together. Can I interest you in the black grill?

Digging the white lettering on the tires. We ordered those, but I suspect the dealer forgot because they said Jeep might not be able to put them on at build.

I love the Rubicon 4xe wheels. Jeep did an absolutely killer job on all 3 Rubicon wheel designs (have not scrutinized or seen enough of the 392 wheels in person yet). Coming from BMWs where wheel appearance is a huge thing and I've spent many an hour ogling pictures of incredible wheels, I'm smitten by all 3 Rubicon wheels.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Original post is oldish but it's also amusing to watch confused people when you're plugged in at public charging station with the Teslas. I actually saw someone turn back around and just stared in astonishment, hands on hips, when I was at the Whole Foods charging station.

The other day my neighbor came over to ask me if it was electric because it was so quiet. That's nice as as my prior was a mustang GT, which you could hear starting up from a mile away and I was getting worried about being a pita. I'd love to have the Wrangler 392 also, but I'm a bit over all the over the top sound. And for 70-100K, there are other vehicles to spend that on.

What's this about a black grill? 🤔 Been wondering how that would look on Sanzzberry.

Jeep Wrangler JL First time out with the new 4xe on the sand!! 20210425_162102
Sponsored

Last edited: