robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
(sorry for the double post, here and in programmer I have my first service tomorrow so I just went and unmarried the tazer JL mini (selected unmarry, let it reboot, did two full cycles), unplugged it and plugged the other cables back in. My question is, my "cargo cam"/front camera still worked.... Did something not restore? Does that stay once changed? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I have my first service tomorrow so I just went and unmarried the tazer JL mini (selected unmarry, let it reboot, did two full cycles), unplugged it and plugged the other cables back in. My question is, my "cargo cam"/front camera still worked.... Did something not restore? Does that stay once changed? Thanks in advance!
@robd1438

I'm hesitant to post after some piece of chitt, here the other day... ahhh, never mind....

Anyway, As long as you saw the evic message saying unmarried, then the Tazer JL Mini is unmarried and you are good to go.

UConnect is fickle and may take a few more stop / starts, a little time / a little time driving, before you see Cargo Cam not working. Based on my past experience with other features...

Good that you were savvy enough to unmarry and pull the Tazer JL Mini before your dealer visit.

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
@robd1438

I'm hesitant to post after some piece of chitt, here the other day... ahhh, never mind....

Anyway, As long as you saw the evic message saying unmarried, then the Tazer JL Mini is unmarried and you are good to go.

UConnect is fickle and may take a few more stop / starts, a little time / a little time driving, before you see Cargo Cam not working. Based on my past experience with other features...

Good that you were savvy enough to unmarry and pull the Tazer JL Mini before your dealer visit.

Thank you! I’ll see if it stops working tomorrow. I plugged the taser into my computer and it said unmarried so should be good.
Sponsored