multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve never had a car with a rear wiper until my wife got her 4Runner. Our dog rides in the back and he HATES that thing! Freaks out and attacks the back glass any time we use it. Once he realized he can’t touch it he starting doing this pathetic whine/growl at the window. It’s hilarious. Then we roll the window down and he sticks his head out and looks all around for it :CWL:

Oh, but what I meant to say was OP, you should post a video of your wiper. I think a lot of us would be interested to see that!
Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Coat the wiper blade tips with Rain-X. I saw this once on a video, tried it, and it worked well to make them move smoothly and quietly.

Of course I only did it on the front blades....
I tried that too, rear windows just don't get enough water to justify a 10 second delay. :(

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
Somebody in Ohio where you happen to reside screwed up an easy monkey job of installing the rear wiper the wrong way.
Be nice or us Ohioans will quit buying your maple syrup!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
We do not grow bananas in Toronto yet. Global warming may have effected some areas of Ohio but certainly not Toronto. I know one think for sure though. Somebody in Ohio where you happen to reside screwed up an easy monkey job of installing the rear wiper the wrong way.
I really want to see the banana munching Ohioans installing said product. :giggle: I'm an Ohioan. I like bananas, especially chocolate covered ones and they are even better frozen:like:

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Better still Jim, the rigs once built don't go through a checklist of QA tests?

Well, that speaks volumes. They better get their chit together. Ford will be coming out with a new Bronco for the 2021 year, and they ain't messing around. Ford is looking to hit Jeep right where it lives.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Well, that speaks volumes. They better get their chit together. Ford will be coming out with a new Bronco for the 2021 year, and they ain't messing around. Ford is looking to hit Jeep right where it lives.
I'll believe it when I see it:like:

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
I really want to see the banana munching Ohioans installing said product. :giggle: I'm an Ohioan. I like bananas, especially chocolate covered ones and they are even better frozen:like:
me too ,: ). who knows whether they didn't dip the banana by mistake in a different brownish substance

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
It's your sentiments that make me most excited about the Bronco.

I don't wish to own one. I do wish one to exist, as it will be the closest thing in the product space to competition for the Wrangler, which will result in FCA upping the value/dollar quotient or loose market share.
Sponsored