Sponsored

First post , first Jeep

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
Yes dead easy to fit (once you wrestle the z clips into the position and use the new instructions so assemble it off the vehicle ) , comes with everything you need and just the jeep tool kit for the torx40 /ratchet if you don’t have one. Took about 20mins.
ordered one, stop posting stuff :LOL::LOL:
Sponsored

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
so sunrider fitted, tested and removed :(

have a long drive this weekend and the wind noise would drive me mad, pretty horrific over 25mph

Its not great with the freedom panels on so maybe I need to look at some adjustment?

OP
OP

Stubox

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0t Rubicon
so sunrider fitted, tested and removed :(

have a long drive this weekend and the wind noise would drive me mad, pretty horrific over 25mph

Its not great with the freedom panels on so maybe I need to look at some adjustment?
Really? is this with it closed or open?
Its no help I know but been down the motorway in ours and it’s fine, closed it is louder but no whistling etc etc, even open up to 60 is ok.

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
Really? is this with it closed or open?
Its no help I know but been down the motorway in ours and it’s fine, closed it is louder but no whistling etc etc, even open up to 60 is ok.
closed, open is as expected really,

its pretty terrible, looks like it is fitted as per design, need to try and adjust the main brackets when i get some time.

OP
OP

Stubox

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0t Rubicon
closed, open is as expected really,

its pretty terrible, looks like it is fitted as per design, need to try and adjust the main brackets when i get some time.
Ok something wrong a mate has one too and he and I easily have phone conversations over the car Bluetooth . You might need a refit and play. Where are you in the country ?

Sponsored

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
Ok something wrong a mate has one too and he and I easily have phone conversations over the car Bluetooth . You might need a refit and play. Where are you in the country ?
yea think you are right, I have put the FTops back on for now, have a trip to Oxford this weekend so will get a chance to play with it next week.

based in Manchester mate.

OP
OP

Stubox

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0t Rubicon
yea think you are right, I have put the FTops back on for now, have a trip to Oxford this weekend so will get a chance to play with it next week.

based in Manchester mate.
ah bit far from me otherwise you could have had a drive around . Must need a bit of adjustment tho

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
have sunrider re-fitted, slightly better wind noise.

would benefit from a wind deflector/buffer of some sort, anything exist for the JL?

OP
OP

Stubox

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0t Rubicon
have sunrider re-fitted, slightly better wind noise.

would benefit from a wind deflector/buffer of some sort, anything exist for the JL?
Not found one yet as I’ve noticed when open the fabric flaps a bit. Ideally would find a useful Halfords to try and place some universal ones but my local is pony .