Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ
The press vehicle was sting gray and I think it's the same vehicle, but it's hard to tell with that lighting. I could be wrong.

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
The press vehicle was sting gray and I think it's the same vehicle, but it's hard to tell with that lighting. I could be wrong.
it definitely has a slight blue tinge.

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I think this is the Sting Grey
Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a production Earl color Wrangler?! 4557665-91b8b5430c61b7529e2c082bafa196f1.j

Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU
My wife is actually good with colors. If you study the Jeep JT Farout Concept, it has green accent stripes on the hood and side. She says the light gray has a tint of this green in it. She is a huge fan of gray on SUV type vehicles

Reactions: mlz

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
My wife is actually good with colors. If you study the Jeep JT Farout Concept, it has green accent stripes on the hood and side. She says the light gray has a tint of this green in it. She is a huge fan of gray on SUV type vehicles
tell your wife thank you very much!

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Saw this Willys 4xe at the end of a TFL video. I can't tell if it's Earl or not. Grays all look the same to me.
Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a production Earl color Wrangler?! 4557665-91b8b5430c61b7529e2c082bafa196f1.j

It could be Sting Gray though.
heres Earl Grey gladiator, the cab at top is the closest to the true color… (down by the doors its’s getting too blue and reflecting the skylight).
Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a production Earl color Wrangler?! 6027EF0F-2CAF-486E-81E7-61D01DADC672

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
heres Earl Grey gladiator, the cab at top is the closest to the true color… (down by the doors its’s getting too blue and reflecting the skylight).
Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a production Earl color Wrangler?! 6027EF0F-2CAF-486E-81E7-61D01DADC672
How do you know that's Earl?

Sponsored

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I got the same! I was starting at it on the US build & price tool with the black HT & fenders and somehow it didn't look quite "right" to me after consulting with my sister & best friend for their opinions, I went with the matching HT & fenders..... A little worried it's gonna look too pretty for a Jeep, but I have a VIN and it's too late to change my order, so lol, what can you do!?
Actually, it’s more of a putty, not a powder blue. I took some images of a video off the television and the doors look very blue, but if you cover that up and look at the top near the cab, that’s truer to the color. I think it looks great, not too “pretty!”. View attachment 659894 View attachment 659895 View attachment 659894 View attachment 659895
How do you know that's Earl?
Because that's what they said in the video, and the Gladiator was painted Earl Grey a couple of years ago, so it makes sense. Search on you tube for gladiator concept and they have a show where they show the configuration of it as a camper with stoves, etc. (it also had the black and green decals on it, so it's distracting), but I love it, and it DOES NOT match the build color on the Jeep build site, which is very saturated. It's more utilitarian, like a putty, much nicer than the Bronco Cactus color which is very washed out.