Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
They do look cream color!
I've never understood why the tow hooks aren't painted the color of the body or just painted black to match the bumper. That's the one thing I hated when I replaced my plastic bumper with a rubi steel bumper...red tow hooks on my mojito jeep just didn't sit right with me. Had to get TankCustoms to paint them mojito for me!
Sponsored

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I've never understood why the tow hooks aren't painted the color of the body or just painted black to match the bumper. That's the one thing I hated when I replaced my plastic bumper with a rubi steel bumper...red tow hooks on my mojito jeep just didn't sit right with me. Had to get TankCustoms to paint them mojito for me!
I got black tow hooks on my steel bumper with my freedom edition. 👍
Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a production Earl color Wrangler?! EDCE8824-67E6-47B2-A503-F7C9118E7845

Last edited:

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t understand why some get so excited.

C’mon...it’s silver! You can’t get a more generic color than that.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
I don’t understand why some get so excited.

C’mon...it’s just silver! You can’t get a more generic color than that.
Why do some people get excited about a Bright White Jeep? Or a firecracker red? or a black? or an Ocean Blue? or a sting grey? It's one thing if it doesn't float your boat, it's another to drag on people who don't agree with your opinion.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Why do some people get excited about a Bright White Jeep? Or a firecracker red? or an Ocean Blue? or a sting grey? It's one thing if it doesn't float your boat, it's another to drag on people who don't agree with your opinion.
Perhaps. But it’s like we are on the Audi or BMW forums, where people get all excited about ten shades of gray and twelve of silver...

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Perhaps. But who needs 40+ posts on freaking silver?

It’s like we are on an Audi or BMW forum, where people get all excited about ten shades of gray and twelve of silver...
1) How excited did people get about sting grey or silver zenith.
2) We don't know if it's a silver or grey, a lot of people are assuming it's a grey because "earl grey". But we don't know for sure, it's a new colour that we aren't familiar with, so there's some general excitement around it.
3) Personally, I think it has a pretty strong blue tint, so I don't see it as "just silver/grey".

Like I said, if you don't like it, that's fine, but you don't have to drag other people down for liking because you don't. Simple as that.

Edit: I also wanna add, that not counting Earl, there are 2 shades of grey on offer right now. Out of 11. Earl (if a silver/grey) would make 3. There is still plenty of colour options on offer that are not grey.

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
I like it! I am glad however that I got the black 3pc hardtop and fenders. It is definitely a color that will look different depending on if it is sunny or cloudy. With a lot of the colors, black, sarge green, etc. you won't get that color shift. I think the red Rubicon trim will look sharp on this.
Sponsored