Sponsored

krfurq

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Jeep XR
Posted by someone in one of the 392 Facebook groups, no other details other than their dealer just got it in, and it appears to be Granite Metallic, same as my order which shipped Monday šŸ˜Ž

Jeep Wrangler 392 Xtreme Recon 392XR.jpeg

Updated with another in Sarge Green

1634093740007-png.png
I love it!!!! I can't wait to get mine.
Sponsored

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Beautiful! I want one so badly but I've got my Snazzy Sam. I wish I was patient and waited until January or February to order my JLU instead of ordering mine last November 1st. Oh well, I would've been getting speeding tickets this past year if I had the 392!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Hi Rob! Had to order an XR because my original 392 turned out to be a lemon that needed a new engine! Hope you are doing well!
Yeah, Kev had mentioned in a dm that you had some major issues with it, but didnā€™t elaborate and I didnā€™t want to pry. Hopefully there wonā€™t be a repeat of that, as Iā€™ve heard of surprisingly few major problems with a 392 so far.

Excited for you though! I really need to p*** or get off the pot on whether or not to do it. Was really hoping to see some new colors available for 22 to potentially push me off the ledge, but so far no major changes. I even asked a guy on FB who is a product manager for the JL line about the typical timeline for when they announce new color options for the next model year Wranglers, and he basically said there isnā€™t one, that they can get announced and/or canceled at pretty much any given time. šŸ˜• Not sure how long Iā€™ll wait given that news.

Chacalou

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Posted by someone in one of the 392 Facebook groups, no other details other than their dealer just got it in, and it appears to be Granite Metallic, same as my order which shipped Monday šŸ˜Ž

Jeep Wrangler 392 Xtreme Recon 392XR.jpeg

Beautiful . Xtreme recon looks good too

1634093740007-png.png

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR

Jeep Wrangler JL First pic of a 392XR (Xtreme Recon)! IMG_3002

Once again, like the normal 392, the wheels don't match the other accents. That's so odd.

Can't wait to hear seat of the pants feedback if this really feels any different than the non XR 392 for acceleration, and dampening.

Kudos392

First Name
Kudos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon 392 XR
Video of a 392 XR ā€¦.not the best and not sure they even know itā€™s an XR but worth a post.

This is very exciting! Hopefully mine gets here soon!!

Sponsored

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland

What Jeep wheels are these?

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Video of a 392 XR ā€¦.not the best and not sure they even know itā€™s an XR but worth a post.

wow that looks way better than the regular one. The wheels do look more bronze colored too. Would be curious to see them side by side

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

Hey! That was me lol. I posted the metallic one on facebook, the 392 vin tacking thread, and the XR tracking tread. The salesman barley got the photo too. No other information other than it was ordered 2 weeks prior to mine. So I am over here wondering if mine will ever get out of D haha.

I ordered 7//19

raj21747

First Name
raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R. Enfield500, Suzuki M109, 392XR, 1999 TJ
Hey! That was me lol. I posted the metallic one on facebook, the 392 vin tacking thread, and the XR tracking tread. The salesman barley got the photo too. No other information other than it was ordered 2 weeks prior to mine. So I am over here wondering if mine will ever get out of D haha.

I ordered 7//19
mine has been stuck on D for over 3 months so I decided to just purchase the one in Sarge green in that picture.
Sponsored