Sponsored

First Official 2018 JL Wrangler Preview Images! 2 & 4 Door, in Firecracker Red & Granite

eric.frederich

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubicon
Weird... a gray wrangler with a red dash? I still have no clue what determines the dash color. Is it an option? Can you mix and match?... meaning you can order it with a dash color different than body color?

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Weird... a gray wrangler with a red dash? I still have no clue what determines the dash color. Is it an option? Can you mix and match?... meaning you can order it with a dash color different than body color?
I don't think it is an option, having ordered, there is nothing related to dash color options. I just hope they make a rational color match.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I think I could be the interior color you choose. I'd have to go back to see exactly, but I think black interior has red and tan has silver?

Sschmittou

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jku 75th anniversary, 2018 JlU rubicon
Occupation
Homeland security
I think I could be the interior color you choose. I'd have to go back to see exactly, but I think black interior has red and tan has silver?

Most logical theory so far, I could live with a black interior and red dash. Maybe swap seat belts to red to finish the look.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Most logical theory so far, I could live with a black interior and red dash. Maybe swap seat belts to red to finish the look.
These images seem to reenforcemy theory, but I'm not 100% sold. I guess we will see.

2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-interior-jpg.jpg

jeep-wrangler-8-1509977476-jpg.jpg

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Been away for a few days running races, got a break before heading back tomorrow night and just watched an FCA Replay from a few weeks back and it says the dash is “body coloured”.

So likely as it is with the JK(U)’s Sahara body coloured Roof/Fenders it’s likely an option for some and default for others, and the Sport might just get whatever the base/basic colour is.

Sponsored