Sponsored

First Official 2018 JL Wrangler Preview Images! 2 & 4 Door, in Firecracker Red & Granite

olmectech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels look like AEV Borah Beadlocks.
AEV-20402124AA-Borah-Functional-Beadlock-Wheel-Onyx.jpg
Sponsored

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
The 2-door looks much better than the current model. Looks like the hood, rocker rails and steel bumpers are going to all the rubis. Almost makes me wish I didn't order black but firecracker red instead! Looks great, cant wait to drive mine
I am planning on ordering a black JL rubicon but now thinking about changing color to red.

Sponsored

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
That Rubicon is just plain bad ass from the factory. I may have to save my pennies for a Rubicon Unlimited now. Can't wait to see what the Sport looks like.

Valentino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Winter Edition
I have been waiting a long time for this one, the to door amazing but the four door not sure I think people getting a 2017 maybe wise??

Sponsored

Phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
I have been waiting a long time for this one, the to door amazing but the four door not sure I think people getting a 2017 maybe wise??
The 4 door is Sahara which is kind of an ugly trim for 2018. They are saving the best for last for a reveal at the Los Angeles show (JLU Rubicon).

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
I had trouble with the overhead view. The angle was making it hard for me so I just rotated and zoomed in. On the side view, it was pretty clear to me there was a (dark) reddish dash accent. I think we've seen something like that before.

Jeep-Wrangler-3a.jpg

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I had trouble with the overhead view. The angle was making it hard for me so I just rotated and zoomed in. On the side view, it was pretty clear to me there was a (dark) reddish dash accent. I think we've seen something like that before.

Jeep-Wrangler-3a.jpg
I can’t imagine a sliding soft top coming even close to this