First look at body color painted hard top on 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I hope that this red model will not be imposed on the Middle East market or Australia and other non-militant markets.
Why?

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Because the competitors in those markets offer the best, my previous participation illustrates some of this (bumper size + winch)

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I want a diesel engine and LED lights and I want these things

p_691z4qnh1.jpg

151133299369141.jpg

Wrangler has the best and most beautiful but is not offered to those markets! Why ?
I do not understand how the responsible person's way of thinking is!

Sponsored

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
3D186CA8-89CE-4D68-8C19-19FDEC44FCA5.jpeg
DD7B3C83-5E7D-4925-9F5E-5D750B3C87C9.jpeg
I had originally ordered a black Rubicon with colour matching top and flares , but after seeing the firecracker red Jl pics from New Zealand post the more I liked it (I’ve never been one for red) but it looked so nice with the black accents . So I changed my order to firecracker red with matching flares and black top .i find the matching red top is too much red for my liking .

Leconst17

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Thank you AZCrawl for the reply. You may be 100% right. If that is the case I should probably elect to have the steel bumpers right? I won't offload the jeep likely, but I had a Rubicon X and thought the bumpers were great. I just can't really tell if the standard option bumpers were good enough, Does anyone have a side by side picture of the front and back of there bumpers?

During my order the dealer called their Jeep rep and he didn't know either. While I love the brand, how it is unprofessional for the order banks to be open, the dealers to take our deposits and noone can answer basic questions at the factory. Maybe they should have waited to accept orders until their build a jeep system was working on their website and their employees were trained and informed.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thank you AZCrawl for the reply. You may be 100% right. If that is the case I should probably elect to have the steel bumpers right? I won't offload the jeep likely, but I had a Rubicon X and thought the bumpers were great. I just can't really tell if the standard option bumpers were good enough, Does anyone have a side by side picture of the front and back of there bumpers?

During my order the dealer called their Jeep rep and he didn't know either. While I love the brand, how it is unprofessional for the order banks to be open, the dealers to take our deposits and noone can answer basic questions at the factory. Maybe they should have waited to accept orders until their build a jeep system was working on their website and their employees were trained and informed.
You could always just wait.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Color matched flares with black hard top doesn’t work for me, personally. I always thought black flares/color roof was the way to go.

Side note: the new JK Freedom Edition is SWEET! Essentially fully loaded with steel bumpers, tan soft top and cool looks for $36k.. I hope this isn’t exclusive to the JK

7A26BAE6-E5CA-440B-8775-0AD7CBB21019.jpeg

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR

If you aren't going to take it off-road, then I would stick with the standard bumpers. They look similar enough, just not modular and not winch ready, which you probably won't need anyway.

jhud1030

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
I always get the painted top and fender flares because I hate the way they look faded after a while!

Does anyone know if the JL non-painted hard-top/fenders/bumpers are still made out of the same material?

It seems in many of the pictures that the plastic accents around the jeep look to be different in the new JL

MotoOverland

First Name
Moto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Golf TDI
For those ordering a Sport S, is it possible to place a special order for a body-colored hard top?
Sponsored