Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
That Sunrider is fun. It might seem gimmicky at first, my initial thought "that's like a convertible lite" but in practice it's very much a convertible for the front seat. Does anyone know if it's the same one sold by Bestop (i didn't look.) It's really great, easy to install/remove, light weight just watch you don't scratch the pretty Jeep. I saw another forum member mention running the Sunrider with the rest of the hardtop off. This is interesting because you still get shade if you need in a pinch while being mostly topless.

FedEx just stopped by. Should be a fun game of hide this pile of boxes until Christmas 🎄

Home Depot currently has a deal on a Ryobi buy a brushless hammer drill for $159 and get a 1/2" brushless impact free so i hopped on that hoping the impact can break lug nuts free. The 4Ahour batteries are currently bogo for about a hundred bucks.

I just noticed the lugs are chrome :movember: will those Gorilla black lugs fit with the XR wheels?

sneak peak.jpg
Nice Jeep. By the way, I’ve got the Ryobi 1/2” impact and it is legit! Easily broke free the control arm bolts. Bought mine a few years ago as a BLACKFRIDAY special for $99.