First issue with my 2021 JLUR today....8.4/Alpine

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Today while going through a drive thru car wash I lose Sirius signal of course, so I decide to call a friend using voice command....doesn't work, just pops up the what would you like to do menu, so I switch to bluetooth and try Spotify..It shows up on screen, but no sound??? by this time I'm already thru and park at vacuums and try Sirius again, nothing....no sound, so I try FM radio, same thing...nothing, OK turn power on stereo off and turn back on, still nothing....ok, turn off car and restart couple minutes later....It works, but sounds different, seems I have no sound from driver side, so I check the settings and balance, move to left and get faint muffles sound.....no sound out of front dash speaker and barely anything from the sound bar/rear on entire left side ???

ughhh.....just got home, gonna go back out and try again in a bit and see if still having same issue.

anyone else ever have this happen?

Edit- well that seemed to do the trick....went back out and started it up hour later and it is now back to sounding good.:whew:
Sponsored

Last edited: