First issue I have had with Etorque

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Other than some very minor issues that have been fixed at the dealership, I finally have what I think is the beginning of a larger problem. When cruising with the RPM's between 1,500 and 2,000 it feels like the electric motor is pulsing on and off. It is almost like the throttle blade is closing partially for a split second, and opening back up. It is continuous at that RPM range which is where I spend most of my time doing 65mph in 8th gear. (65mph speed limit throughout my commute). The pulse is at the same frequency as you would have with a bad U-joint. I haven't had a chance to talk to the service department yet, and I wanted to see if anyone on here has had or heard of a similar issue before I go in.

Thanks!

-Jeff
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Nothing like that on mine, at 12,000 miles. Your accelerator pedal is Fly By Wire, a rheostat, are rpms changing ? No Tasers, Tuners, etc.. Following

OP
OP
Crusifix

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m all stock. RPM’s are steady. It feels like the stories motor kicking on and off. Throttle is steady also, it’s just that is what it feels like.

RustyH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
This happened to me on the way home from the dealership when I bought mine with 2,700 miles on it, then it died. Turned out to be a bad PCM. They swapped it out and everything has been good since.

OP
OP
Crusifix

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, as of the last two days, the issue has went away. If it comes back I will take it to the dealer. Other than that, I will just chalk it up to the Jeep having a bad day.
Sponsored