Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Seeing an XR in something other than neutral colors has me foaming at the mouth. It's soooo good. I can't wait to meet our new Jeep. That snazzberry looks mighty fine with black fenders and top, pretty and tough. I really dig it.

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

Seeing an XR in something other than neutral colors has me foaming at the mouth. It's soooo good. I can't wait to meet our new Jeep. That snazzberry looks mighty fine with black fenders and top, pretty and tough. I really dig it.
haha, agreed. she looks damn fine!

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
This was one color I was on the fence with and it looks really nice! Almost kicking myself for not ordering it. Can’t wait to see some more pics!!!

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

This was one color I was on the fence with and it looks really nice! Almost kicking myself for not ordering it. Can’t wait to see some more pics!!!
Did you have a chance to see one on the dealer lot? I too was ensure until I walked up...then all doubts were gone.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
You have to see it in person, it looks nothing like what's on the jeep website.

Sponsored

(1*)Donkey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler jl
Kind of annoyed that there isn't an XR badge as well actually.
There was a recon badge originally i dontnknow why the dont use it anymore . They can be foound and purchased on ebay and other sites . Ive considered purchasing some for mine when it arrives

OP
OP
Cjanak21

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
There was a recon badge originally i dontnknow why the dont use it anymore . They can be foound and purchased on ebay and other sites . Ive considered purchasing some for mine when it arrives
There is a "Recon" badge but we demand an "Xtreme Recon" badge because we like to look down on everyone else and show them we are better!......... sarsastic, but you get the point

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

There is a "Recon" badge but we demand an "Xtreme Recon" badge because we like to look down on everyone else and show them we are better!......... sarsastic, but you get the point
I'm the opposite, I'm debadging, losing the rubi sticker and everything. I'm sure the 37's will give it away anyway, but what's the worst that could happen? Someone might think I'm doing really well off road without lockers?

still up for that group buy of decals that says " Nice Rubicon, peasant"
Sponsored