Sponsored

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
People who don't want the flare extensions must really like chipped-up doors.
How many people go out of their way to buy aftermarket wheels that push the tires out past the fenders?

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
How many people go out of their way to buy aftermarket wheels that push the tires out past the fenders?
P
Tons. And many of them wind up with badly chipped doors. When I did it, I added PPF to the doors to prevent the problem.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
For all the fender extension haters, let me know if you have a part # or want to sell yours. I’m hoping they will clip into the factory flares on the 392. I need more tire coverage and these are the best option I’ve seen.
I will give you mine for free when my 392XR comes in if you pay shipping. No ETA yet but just throwing it out there.

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
I will give you mine for free when my 392XR comes in if you pay shipping. No ETA yet but just throwing it out there.
That’s super nice of you! Thank you, I’m happy to pay for shipping. Let me know when your XR arrives, good luck with the order! You will love it! I got my regular 392 in June and am having a blast. I have 37s on factory suspension and due to the wheel offset (-12) I need a little more coverage.

Sponsored

Full_Cooler

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 4x4, 25' Force, JLUR XR Ordered
I'm thinking about getting tan on sting gray but I'm worried about it looking dirty and stained after a while. I've never had a light colored leather interior.

Looks so good.

Exactly what I ordered two days ago, based on this video. Also love the gray dash. I've seen the dark saddle in person, Very Nice

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
same wheels as the XR and I added sidesteps just to block the rocks. The underneath of them is beaten all to hell, but I’m tired of stepping over the steps.

Sponsored

Fiteacher

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
Heck yeah, that's the first I've seen of the interior on an XR package. Looks like the regular rubicon, but good to know. Also I was on the fence for a sec about that quilted leather and I'm so glad I didn't do it after looking at that
That makes 2 of us. I stayed with the cloth on mine.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Heck yeah, that's the first I've seen of the interior on an XR package. Looks like the regular rubicon, but good to know. Also I was on the fence for a sec about that quilted leather and I'm so glad I didn't do it after looking at that
I don't like that leather option. I think I'll be ordering the regular black leather on mine.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I'm so happy they ditched the red seatbelts from the previous recon. I'm hoping 22's will give the option to choose dash color.

OP
OP
Cjanak21

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
That’s what I ended up getting
Curious, why don’t you guys like the stitched leather option as shown on the link vs the standard leather seats?
Sponsored