2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking...

Here is a non XR in Tuscadero and the White XR from other day..
65ACF3C7-07EC-43D2-8C6E-90025775FD65.jpeg
39DB5D37-0D0A-462F-A95B-0DFCF8269F40.jpeg
It’s subtle but it’s there. Referencing the running boards in relation to the hubs (as was already done previously in this thread) the line from the bottom of the running board would bisect the top of the hubs on the ̶P̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶J̶e̶e̶p̶, t̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶, tuscadero Jeep, while the line would healthily clear the hubs on the XR, indicating some suspension lift
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

That tuscadero though...woof
It’sa super limited run I believe. I get it actually, it would be cool to see some chick wheeling one with 37s. But if they all stay Barbie Jeep’s it’s a pretty gross color

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I actually like the flare extensions as a functional item. But I really don't like the rims, except with white. They look decent on the white.

But the world would be boring without a variety of opinions.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I actually like the flare extensions as a functional item. But I really don't like the rims, except with white. They look decent on the white.

But the world would be boring without a variety of opinions.
Different strokes. I’m a fan of the wheels too. Lol. Although I don’t know if I hate the fender flairs just yet, and I may leave them on there just long enough to install 3.5” lift and 37s to see what it looks like. But they’re probably not going to make the cut.

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone else have a black and tan leather( dark saddle) ordered?

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Anyone else have a black and tan leather( dark saddle) ordered?
I'm thinking about getting tan on sting gray but I'm worried about it looking dirty and stained after a while. I've never had a light colored leather interior.

Looks so good.

Last edited:

Sponsored

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
For all the fender extension haters, let me know if you have a part # or want to sell yours. I’m hoping they will clip into the factory flares on the 392. I need more tire coverage and these are the best option I’ve seen.

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Nope, but I like the tan interior. I just can’t have it because my dogs are savages
I hear ya. May get some black covers or black katzkin leather. The latter is a lotta moolah 3k just to avoid the red dash and red stitching. If i keep tan i may remove all the red decals and badges and make it all black n tan. Maybe put the steel colored 80th badges to match the wheels if i can find em or flat black

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm thinking about getting tan on sting gray but I'm worried about it looking dirty and stained after a while. I've never had a light colored leather interior.

Looks so good.

I am hoping it darkens. Im sure i could apply a conditioner and leave it in the sun to darken some. Pics online color looks all over. I like the look on this video

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I hear ya. May get some black covers or black katzkin leather. The latter is a lotta moolah 3k just to avoid the red dash and red stitching. If i keep tan i may remove all the red decals and badges and make it all black n tan. Maybe put the steel colored 80th badges to match the wheels if i can find em or flat black
I’m glad I already have a thing for red Jeep’s anyway. The red dash doesn’t even match the paint right though. Oh well, hopefully it doesn’t bother me too much.

You could always respray the dash if it bothers you