Sponsored

First Death Wobble.

Mane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner LTD
Welp, just had my first Death Wobble experience... and it is really unsettling. It happened on the highway going about 70 in a sweeper, hit a road seam and the shaking started... and did not stop. Slowed down to 50 and it calmed down.

My rig is a 2018 JLUS Manual with bone stock everything, 33psi in the Michelins and about 3100 miles on the ODO.

I sure hope the SB that was just issued helps, because I really don't want this to pop up continually. I guess I now have to find a dealer that wants to get me in. Joy.
Sponsored

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
Welp, just had my first Death Wobble experience... and it is really unsettling. It happened on the highway going about 70 in a sweeper, hit a road seam and the shaking started... and did not stop. Slowed down to 50 and it calmed down.

My rig is a 2018 JLUS Manual with bone stock everything, 33psi in the Michelins and about 3100 miles on the ODO.

I sure hope the SB that was just issued helps, because I really don't want this to pop up continually. I guess I now have to find a dealer that wants to get me in. Joy.
Your situation might be a good case of whether the "FIX" will resolve this issue for you. Keep us posted.

UTME

First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon-X Unlimited Firecracker Red
No update? Hope the guy is still with us and didn’t succumb to DW!
Sponsored