First aid do NOT'S weekend warriors

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I don’t think I worded this right to get the topic clear and considering it about first aid I deleted my post so only clear information is out there for such an important topic.

Feel free do delete thread and sorry for any confusion
Sponsored

Last edited:

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
IMHO The most important part of your 1st Aid kit is between your ears. Go get a 1st Aid or Adv. 1st Aid course at the Red Cross or community college. If you don't know what to do in an emergency then all the tools in the world can cause more harm than good. Learn how to handle emergency situations beyond CPR. The kit, while important, is not the most important part of your 1st responder help.

Reactions: JP1
OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I don’t think I worded this right to get the topic clear and considering it about first aid I deleted my post so only clear information is out there for such an important topic.

Feel free do delete thread and sorry for any confusion

Last edited:

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn’t put anything in there that you aren’t trained for and comfortable with using. I built my kit with stuff that I’ve needed on crashes. I left out the basic booboo crap like bandaids and Neosporin. Not that they don’t help, it’s just that my wife hauls that crap in her purse.
Sponsored