Sponsored

First 2 issues with Jeep and both happened today wtf!

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
***Nevermind, i see they were fixed. Didn't read far enough :)

there is no SXM button at all like there used to be
I've encountered this bug after having the battery and/or the radio cables un-plugged for more than 10 minutes. It's always come back after a few re-starts, just takes a while for the head unit to check-in I guess /shrug.

The button should be there to allow for a subscription. Remember, even without a sub you should get free trials here and there.

elf883

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Occupation
stationary engineer
check the software if its the up to date version im sure there is updates .. my other jeep i would update it alot myself instead of going to the dealer . its easy enough to do , and worth a try ...
theres alot of videos how to do it

Harleexl

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe Sting Gray
Occupation
Automotive
Both key fobs signal and the tire pressure signals go through the RFHub. If that lost power, maybe from a loose fuse, that could explain the issue.

Sponsored

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
I had the same thing happen the last couple of days with the key fob, Jeep unlocked in the garage. Without getting out I locked and unlocked the doors with the key fob and the push button started working. Had the same message and put the key fob to the start button and button turned red but didn't push the button. After looking at the message you show (and now that I am not mad) I think you have to actually use the key fob to push the start button. This has happened multiple days in a row and also none of the manual controls worked on the dash, stop/start, volume and fan which then corrected itself within 30-40 seconds after starting.
This all adds to the fun of 4 wheeling.

sinirgi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
I know this is an old thread, but I’m having the exact same issue. Also noticed before it loses connection with fob and tpms the range of the fob is much less from outside the vehicle. I checked/pushed in the fuses. Seemed to be ok first, but the issue came back after 30 minutes. But this time tpms reported it lost connection with just the front tires. Rears were fine. And, fob doesn’t work once this happens.

Anyone been through this and solved it completely?
Sponsored