Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Infiniti M35x.
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
My Red Rubi...

I didn’t know which type of of running boards I wanted to roll with, but I wanted them to stand out from the rest.

I choose Iron Cross, they’re sturdy & have a unique look.

244E8595-AB40-473C-A3F9-4FC47B86BCA4.jpeg

B318B53E-F99A-4306-BF3C-AA726DB0F107.jpeg

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Hey guys & gals, not sure if anyone has a post about ceramic coating or getting your under carriage protected.

I live in the northeast so we deal with a lot of snow & road salt. I’d advise, if you do have to deal with these conditions, look into it.

I got the trio, top coat, under coating & the interior. It covers, rock chips or anything that damages your paint & rust. You’ll never have to wax, Even if your hardcore wheeling, flying debris won’t chip your paint. The interior package covers burns, sun damage & rips.

No I am not a Rep, just passing info on what I choose to do. ECP was the company, Ziebart had some decent prices but they didn’t offer the interior. I paid $1300 for all 3.

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys & gals, not sure if anyone has a post about ceramic coating or getting your under carriage protected.
Getting the ceramic coating next week. I hope it lasts for several years - $599 is the cost.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Awesome,

I paid $600, $300 & $300. Uncle Sam got the rest. You’ll be able to actually see a more lively radiant Red.

I get compliments all the time from other Jeep owners wanting to know how she shines so well.

I’ll be putting on a cat back Gibson exhaust, not the mulisha option. I’ll post some before & after sound bites, to whom are interested in knowing how they sound.

jvasquez8

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535
I've been a lurker...Not anymore.
Brought home our new Red Head!!
!

20180825_205113864_iOS.jpg

20180825_205107459_iOS.jpg

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
I know jeeps should be dirty, but this colour looks so good in the sun all cleaned up!

I had the jeep completely wrapped in PPF Xpel so now the dirt just glides right off. I topped it off with CG instawax and wrap detailer.

Now to throw mud at it =]

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1236 (1).jpg

Sponsored

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect

I live in the northeast so we deal with a lot of snow & road salt. I’d advise, if you do have to deal with these conditions, look into it.

I got the trio, top coat, under coating & the interior. It covers, rock chips or anything that damages your paint & rust. You’ll never have to wax, Even if your hardcore wheeling, flying debris won’t chip your paint. The interior package covers burns, sun damage & rips.

No I am not a Rep, just passing info on what I choose to do. ECP was the company, Ziebart had some decent prices but they didn’t offer the interior. I paid $1300 for all 3.
What part of NY?\

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
I know jeeps should be dirty, but this colour looks so good in the sun all cleaned up!

I had the jeep completely wrapped in PPF Xpel so now the dirt just glides right off. I topped it off with CG instawax and wrap detailer.

Now to throw mud at it =]

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1236 (1).jpg

That’s awesome, I never thought about a wrap until I seen this video on YouTube. It was a white JK with camouflage rips/tears throughout the entire Jeep.

Not entirely my style but just to see the different options that can be done had my head spinning.

What did it cost & what does the warranty cover?

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Upstate Albany area ~Speigletown~ to be exact.
Like the price, but I'm down in NJ towards the city, Thx though
Sponsored