FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

tonysteve

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My daughter is adamant on bronze wheels for our Firecracker JLU... I was firmly set on black, but staring at pictures of yours for a while makes me feel like she might be right. :ontheloo:
My last 3 rigs have been silver then black before that and then all had dark grey or black wheels and I wanted to add color this time around. Iā€™m super happy with this set up and get compliments all the time. I donā€™t think they would look as good with a bead lock ring or a design with a fuller face though.
Sponsored

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
My last 3 rigs have been silver then black before that and then all had dark grey or black wheels and I wanted to add color this time around. Iā€™m super happy with this set up and get compliments all the time. I donā€™t think they would look as good with a bead lock ring or a design with a fuller face though.
Yeah, I'm still waffling back and forth on it. My last truck was red with bronze wheels, but it was more of a metallic maroon than RED red. The wheels were also a dark metallic bronze. It looked good, but there were times I missed the black wheels. I should go black for that reason alone, but then my daughter would never let me hear the end of it. Lol

tonysteve

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yeah, I'm still waffling back and forth on it. My last truck was red with bronze wheels, but it was more of a metallic maroon than RED red. The wheels were also a dark metallic bronze. It looked good, but there were times I missed the black wheels. I should go black for that reason alone, but then my daughter would never let me hear the end of it. Lol
Itā€™s only money lol. The way I saw it at the end of the day itā€™s only wheels and not a permanent mod. If I ended up hating them I could sell them to someone with a black or Grey Jeep and get something I have seen before.

Sponsored

Matt_ConeTX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Is this the 3.5" Game Changer? Pretty sure I've made up my mind and this is the lift I will be going with. How bad was the install? I noticed the instructions suggest it be done on a two post lift, I was wondering if it could be done on large jack stands in the driveway?
Yes it is. I did it on jack stands in the driveway with hand tools. It is pretty simple and straight forward and it is worth every penny. Seriously rides like stock. Get the drives driveshaft though. We're in Big Bend National Park right now and I just tore the boot on the stock shaft.

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Yes it is. I did it on jack stands in the driveway with hand tools. It is pretty simple and straight forward and it is worth every penny. Seriously rides like stock. Get the drives driveshaft though. We're in Big Bend National Park right now and I just tore the boot on the stock shaft.
Yep, definitely get a front drive shaft. I wheeled with my stock one about 4 times before the boot was destroyed.

Sponsored

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
And the addiction beginsā€¦ā€¦.. LOL

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club 46D99179-1B17-4C03-92A8-A9F5B67EE6B9

Ordered awhile back. Showed up a few weeks ago. Already took her on her first beach trip. Seriously love this thing
Do you have more pictures posted anywhere? If not, can you post more?
Sponsored