Sponsored

FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
Received the window sticker on Saturday and the build sheet today for my Firecracker Red Sport S Unlimited........hoping delivery will not be much further down the road!
What was your order date & what other options did you have?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
great looking wheel. I’m looking at this exact one. Do you have the functional bead lock ring or the simulated one? I noticed 2 different wheel caps for this wheel on their website, The one you have, and there’s another one that sticks way out. I can’t figure out why there are two options. Also, what backspace did you go with?
not mine but will answer. Not positive but looks like rash ring not beadlock. The other center cap you see on their website is for 8 lug wheel. This how them come in box.

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club 66DC535E-554A-461F-95C8-767D8EAC2C74

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
not mine but will answer. Not positive but looks like rash ring not beadlock. The other center cap you see on their website is for 8 lug wheel. This how them come in box.

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club 66DC535E-554A-461F-95C8-767D8EAC2C74
Thanks for the reply. Ordered! Will post pics once I get everything installed, including the lift. Have to wait awhile because I have the dreaded diff oil-filled sensor problem to deal with at the repair shop. (Locker fault)

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply. Ordered! Will post pics once I get everything installed, including the lift. Have to wait awhile because I have the dreaded diff oil-filled sensor problem to deal with at the repair shop. (Locker fault)
Great. Sorry to hear about sensor. Hopefully gets taken care soon.

Sponsored

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What was your order date & what other options did you have?
Hi...I ordered on June 12...received an email on 7/6 that it will be at the dealer in 2-4 business days....I went with the tech group, the all terrain tires, the granite wheels, the safety group and heritage tan seats...

MakStraw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited
I just sold a pair of these…. Those are in fact the rash rings not Beadlock rings. I don't recall what I paid for the rings, but I wanna say between $80-$150 per ring. I like the wheels, didn’t balance out as well as my KMCs which are heavier.

Lawn Jockey

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Just before the dealership delivered it to me…

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club 0A0C9B2C-1E3B-4B20-BDE1-F4E0CD21212C
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club 0C8FC0E3-1417-4F15-BC49-7C9A7EC274E7
Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club BCA2C617-FDB6-4AAA-A2D3-778F58924F9E

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I just sold a pair of these…. Those are in fact the rash rings not Beadlock rings. I don't recall what I paid for the rings, but I wanna say between $80-$150 per ring. I like the wheels, didn’t balance out as well as my KMCs which are heavier.
thanks. I like the idea of being able to level up to functional beadlocks without buying all new wheels. Hopefully I will balance ok. Going to 37’s. Not sure which ones yet. I’ve heard tires play a big role in balancability. I was going to the cheaper milestar’s, but have read they don’t always balance well.

MakStraw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited
changed up the look of my rig a bit. I’m very happy with the EVO 1/4lbs stinger, fit very well on my GenRight Stubby. I think it looks better on this bumper with the angled corners vs the boxed ends of the 1/4 pounder.

Motobilt tire carrier installed to match my Motobilt rear bumper

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club D34265DB-0D3B-48AE-AEFE-BDC18685277D

97C7B9BA-327E-4FE9-B523-0BD564F24089.jpeg

E412261F-16F4-426C-AAD9-BA5966F2527D.jpeg

Sponsored

MakStraw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited
thanks. I like the idea of being able to level up to functional beadlocks without buying all new wheels. Hopefully I will balance ok. Going to 37’s. Not sure which ones yet. I’ve heard tires play a big role in balancability. I was going to the cheaper milestar’s, but have read they don’t always balance well.
I’m on my 3rd set of 37 inch Milestars now…… zero complaints.

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Firecracker is a great color! Here's my wife's '18 JLUS. Factory ordered and delivered in May of 2018.

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club IMG_0767.JPG

Top down/doors off mode.

Jeep Wrangler JL FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club IMG_1033.JPG

My son and I are trying to convince her to let us swap in Rubicon springs/shocks and 33's when the OEM Goodyears need to be replaced.

MakStraw

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited
Firecracker is a great color! Here's my wife's '18 JLUS. Factory ordered and delivered in May of 2018.

Top down/doors off mode.

My son and I are trying to convince her to let us swap in Rubicon springs/shocks and 33's when the OEM Goodyears need to be replaced.
Just my 2 cents…. I wouldn’t waste my time or money on that. If you’re going to spend any money or time on her rig, at least make it 35’s, and a spacer lift….

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Just my 2 cents…. I wouldn’t waste my time or money on that. If you’re going to spend any money or time on her rig, at least make it 35’s, and a spacer lift….
It really depends on the desired end result.

A lift and 35's will change the way the Jeep drives. A Rubicon suspension and 33's will keep the driving experience closer to stock.

What does the driver of the Jeep want? She will be the one driving it everyday.
Sponsored