Sponsored

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, , 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, 2014 BMW 535i Xdrive
Any fellow FireCracker owners have pics of various colors of sun shades (Jtops, etc)? I am debating on Dense Titanium as I think black will get too hot, but havent seen any pics of it on a red Jeep. Other colors of shades welcome as well. I want to make a decision soon as my Red Rubi is on her way from Toledo. Thanks!

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Any fellow FireCracker owners have pics of various colors of sun shades (Jtops, etc)? I am debating on Dense Titanium as I think black will get too hot, but havent seen any pics of it on a red Jeep. Other colors of shades welcome as well. I want to make a decision soon as my Red Rubi is on her way from Toledo. Thanks!
Alien Sunshield website has nice color options for their products. I chose the Sand colored one for my Wrangler 2 door. The website pictures match the Sunshield in reality.

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Walter. Looking for some actual pictures of Firecracker red with different color shade options. having hard time finding much.

mheinz48

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
2018 Sport S w/ 295/70r17 ridge grapplers, pro comp wheels and rubicon takeoff suspension+.5in teraflex spacers

20190823_155627.jpg

Sponsored

Attaboy55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler jl 2 door firecracker red
I agree with Rubi-Zero and the others above: there is just something about the Rubicon JL in Firecracker red. My original color picks were Billet Silver and Granite Crystal, but seeing pictures and videos of the Rubicon in red convinced me. It reminds me of a bumper sticker that I saw on a purple Wrangler with the roof removed last summer: "Life's too short to drive a boring car!". I placed my order the last week of December and it arrived on Friday - just over 1 month - pretty good timing!. So far, my family and I are loving it!
IMG_1649.jpg
IMG_1645.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1644.JPG
Firecracker red, the only way to go...

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't had the Red Rocker for even a week yet and I absolutely love it! The flexibility of being able to be hard top, soft top, safari or topless is amazing. No complete naked rides yet due to 1) illegal in PA and 2) no mirrors yet. Soon I will take the risk!

OBX in 2 weeks! Hope this storm takes it easy on the coastline.

jeepnaked2.jpg

lift.jpg

safari.jpg

fog1.jpg

jeep1.jpg

ugafan706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimted Rubicon v6 auto red skytouch top
Anyone with photos of Firecracker Rubicon with Sky On-Touch roof and black fenders?
Greg does, hes here everyday, had one of the very first sky top, and I think he had the 2nd order of sky top. Im sure he ll post a pic for you in a few.
Sponsored