Sponsored

FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

nota4re

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4-door Rubi
Mike, I think it really depends on how much you want to wheel with it. Other than arguably looking cooler, there's a lot of on-road trade-offs with the 37's. Fuel mileage, acceleration, braking - all may actually bee "feel-ably" different with the 37's. For off-roading the 37's will buy you another 1" of ground clearance. I too debated briefly - but all around I think the 35 is a good fit. JMO ICBW.
Sponsored

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Mike, I think it really depends on how much you want to wheel with it. Other than arguably looking cooler, there's a lot of on-road trade-offs with the 37's. Fuel mileage, acceleration, braking - all may actually bee "feel-ably" different with the 37's. For off-roading the 37's will buy you another 1" of ground clearance. I too debated briefly - but all around I think the 35 is a good fit. JMO ICBW.
Appreciate everybody’s opinion for sure! I spend a lot of time off road mainly in my hunting areas which depending on time of year consists of mud/gravel/snow. We will hook the Jeep up behind the RV and tow it from Oregon to Moab this summer. But our favorite offfroad spot in Oregon would be Browns Camp for a wooded coastal trail type setting with beginner terrain to extremely advanced terrain which is 30 minutes from home then of course we have Sand Lake, Florence and Winchester Bay which has all the sand dunes you could desire but like you said, is 1” worth the negatives?

Sponsored

Artec

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Artecindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2020 JLUR 2019 JTR 2021 JTRD
I'm ready to order it. Just looking for the coupon code. :)
jlforum coupon code will give 10% off you can also visit some of our dealers who offer free shipping on orders over a certan amount like Northridge4x4 and Summit racing

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
And what is wrong with Orange? :punch:
It's a great color for presidents, but this is the Firecracker RED wrangler club, so, yeah...
In all honesty, I was afraid in some lighting it would start to get close to Punk'n, which I don't like. Not one bit. Not at all. Even a little. Copperhead, yes. Sunburst, you bet. Mango Tango and plain old Copper, absolutely. But not Punk'n.:devil::devil::devil:

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
It's a great color for presidents, but this is the Firecracker RED wrangler club, so, yeah...
In all honesty, I was afraid in some lighting it would start to get close to Punk'n, which I don't like. Not one bit. Not at all. Even a little. Copperhead, yes. Sunburst, you bet. Mango Tango and plain old Copper, absolutely. But not Punk'n.:devil::devil::devil:
Where is the middle finger emoji!!!!!

You may not like the Punk'n based off of many of the poor renders that we have seen but it sure seems a lot like Mango Tango but a bit darker maybe.

Either way enjoy your fire engine. I will be styling like a president I guess! LOL :rock:

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Where is the middle finger emoji!!!!!

You may not like the Punk'n based off of many of the poor renders that we have seen but it sure seems a lot like Mango Tango but a bit darker maybe.

Either way enjoy your fire engine. I will be styling like a president I guess! LOL :rock:
So, does that mean you're just trolling the Firecracker page?:movember: