First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Infiniti M35x.
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
I guess I didn’t get the memo about ~yellow~ being a gay color either, but hey I’m a little o’l School, just thought the rainbow flag was the tell tell sign, Lol
Sponsored

Jboyce2

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Nawh, the Navy is haze gray and underway -- forever... Except when you are ashore and then you're stuck with painting everything puke beige... :(

You have to wonder about the person who decided that sailors should wear blue camouflage at sea. If you fall overboard, the last thing you want to happen is to blend in with the color of the sea. Idiots...

"Sailors -- improving the genetic diversity of port cities since time imoreal..."
I was told that the navy cammies hid oil, paint, etc that’s why they went with that color lol, coast guard vet our working uniforms aren’t anything to write home about.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I didn’t get the memo about ~yellow~ being a gay color either, but hey I’m a little o’l School, just thought the rainbow flag was the tell tell sign, Lol
"Skinny" jeans, "man bun", and pants hanging down exposing underwear intentionally also...
Sponsored

Reactions: MKB