Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
This is my 9th Wrangler and my 1st red. I never thought I’d own a red Jeep. But Firecracker Red has really grown on me. No regrets.

Jeep Wrangler JL Firecracker Red Sahara 2 Doors vs Black Sport 2 Doors 046DAA54-52DC-4DC8-9FC2-E9878DD3C443

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
My rental was a Red Sahara. I’ve always been a fan of firecracker red - any color currently offered on the JL or JT looks good in my opinion. Besides when driving it, all that can be seen of the color is the hood and rear fenders (if painted).

Attaboy55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler jl 2 door firecracker red
Word to the wise BTW, black shows dirt scratches and various other blemishes, as the jl paint is not metallic, it won't pop quite as well as other colors IMHO, course I look like a fire truck going down the road, which suggests I wan't everyone to see me , but quite the otherwise, just love dat firecracker paint job

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Word to the wise BTW, black shows dirt scratches and various other blemishes, as the jl paint is not metallic, it won't pop quite as well as other colors IMHO, course I look like a fire truck going down the road, which suggests I wan't everyone to see me , but quite the otherwise, just love dat firecracker paint job
I was a little concerned about that too when I purchased my black Jeep. However, I learned a few things:
1. Jeeps should be dirty.
2. It really isn’t showing scratches and trail rash that well.

By the way, my wife’s billet silver 2020 Sahara IS painted with metallic paint.
Sponsored