Sponsored

Finding a good mechanic in Sacramento area?

Jwarren111

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hi guys, ill be picking up my jeep in the next week or two, it shipped out of Ohio about 10 days ago and should be delivered any day now. This will be my first Jeep ive ever owned and i look forward to doing a lot of wrenching on it myself, however there will inevitably be things that i wont be able to do myself. I live in the Sacramento area of California and im curious if anyone knows some reputable mechanics in the area? That are specifically comfortable working on 4x4's installing lift kits etc etc. Ive always gone to dealership for the normal maintenance on my car and have been fortunate enough to never have had an issue requiring a full fledged mechanic so im not sure what to look for besides good online reviews like yelp and facebook.( which can be manipulated) any help or insight is appreciated
Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hi and congratulations on your Jeep!

I‘ve taken mine to Cloakworks (Metalcloak’s shop), which is off Sunrise and 50. I was also referred to Hunter’s 4X4 by a Jeeper I was talking to a while back. He raved about them but I haven’t used them yet.

Post pics when you get your Jeep!

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Hi guys, ill be picking up my jeep in the next week or two, it shipped out of Ohio about 10 days ago and should be delivered any day now. This will be my first Jeep ive ever owned and i look forward to doing a lot of wrenching on it myself, however there will inevitably be things that i wont be able to do myself. I live in the Sacramento area of California and im curious if anyone knows some reputable mechanics in the area? That are specifically comfortable working on 4x4's installing lift kits etc etc. Ive always gone to dealership for the normal maintenance on my car and have been fortunate enough to never have had an issue requiring a full fledged mechanic so im not sure what to look for besides good online reviews like yelp and facebook.( which can be manipulated) any help or insight is appreciated
I live in the Bay Are and travel to Carmichael to see Chance at Cali Fabrication. They are great and know their stuff. Quality work and fair prices.
Sponsored