phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Finally, picked up a wrangler rubicon!

Man, the amount of back and forth between dealers was exhausting. I had a 2018 WRX STI to trade-in, which adds to the process. I had dealers willing to give top dollar for the STI, but will only discount their wrangler 2% under invoice (how the game is played).

I ended up purchasing it from Nyle Maxwell Dodge, which is literally a 2 minute drive from my job. I brought my STI over at lunch and left within an hour with my new wrangler. :rock:

They gave me $32k for the trade. I wanted $33k, but fine with the 32k. In Texas, you don't pay taxes on the trade-in, so it was like getting $34k for it.

They sold me the Rubicon for 6% under invoice. Now it's time to start shopping for wheels/tires.

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! It looks great!

tcadaniel

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi

Man, the amount of back and forth between dealers was exhausting. I had a 2018 WRX STI to trade-in, which adds to the process. I had dealers willing to give top dollar for the STI, but will only discount their wrangler 2% under invoice (how the game is played).

I ended up purchasing it from Nyle Maxwell Dodge, which is literally a 2 minute drive from my job. I brought my STI over at lunch and left within an hour with my new wrangler. :rock:

They gave me $32k for the trade. I wanted $33k, but fine with the 32k. In Texas, you don't pay taxes on the trade-in, so it was like getting $34k for it.

They sold me the Rubicon for 6% under invoice. Now it's time to start shopping for wheels/tires.

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg
Same one I have, except for the wheels.. Enjoy!!

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FJ (+about $30k)/14 4runner on 6112s n Icons (looking at JLURs)
phatjoe,

Nice deal... sent you a PM

Sponsored

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg
Looks fabulous! Enjoy!

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, why did you trade in the almost new 2018 STi? You weren't happy with it? I almost bought an STi instead of my new JL... I love those cars.