Sponsored

Finally Ordered!!!

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Wife has wanted a wrangler since March and she finally pulled the trigger. After researching dealers and trying in NJ we decided to go with Daniel @ Gupton. 7% off invoice vs $500 off MSRP in NJ.

getting the below build sheet

9/20: deposit made
9/23: VON & VIN received

F8EEC99A-7D0C-4C87-ACEE-08FD62779DF4.jpeg
Sponsored

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
Wife has wanted a wrangler since March and she finally pulled the trigger. After researching dealers and trying in NJ we decided to go with Daniel @ Gupton. 7% off invoice vs $500 off MSRP in NJ.

F8EEC99A-7D0C-4C87-ACEE-08FD62779DF4.jpeg

Congrats! Now have patience, it will get there. I pick mine up on Saturday after an 8 week wait. Hint: Check no more than once per week. It will go faster. ;)

08/04/2021 - Order placed
09/20/2021 - Arrived at dealer! (47 days!)

Last edited:
OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Congrats! Now have patience, it will get there. I pick mine up on Saturday after an 8 week wait. Hint: Check no more than once per week. It will go faster. ;)

08/04/2021 - Order placed
09/20/2021 - Arrived at dealer! (47 days!)
Congrats!

Now I get to sit & wait like everyone else. Then figure out at what point to start planning my flight & looking for loans since the quotes only last 30 days

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue

Jeep Wrangler JL Finally Ordered!!! F8EEC99A-7D0C-4C87-ACEE-08FD62779DF4
Ordered same day as you, I've got the VON, no VIN as of yet. Should be shortly, congrats!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
This feels like a dumb question but gotta ask since I can’t find an answer. If I ordered the sun & sound package do I still need to order the technology package? It seems like all the technology package options are with the 8.4” screen

OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Moved to D1. Spent the prior week trying to change the build but no reply from dealer. . Finally heard back and now it’s too late since it’s at D1 estimated ship date of 10/13. Happy it’s moving along but sucks I couldn’t make the switch I wanted.

OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
10/18: Crypto update Window Sticker found.

now just waiting to hear from Gupton about how long delivery will take and gottabook my flight and workout financing quotes.

IceBerg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XR 392
10/18: Crypto update Window Sticker found.

now just waiting to hear from Gupton about how long delivery will take and gottabook my flight and workout financing quotes.
The window stickers happens when its released from the factory for shipping. That doesn't mean it has shipped yet. For example I got my Window Sticker and KZS status on the 11th and my jeep didn't start rolling on a train until the 16th.

Your dealer can give you a ballpark timeline window but take it with a grain of salt as times and schedules are completely out of their control.

OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
The window stickers happens when its released from the factory for shipping. That doesn't mean it has shipped yet. For example I got my Window Sticker and KZS status on the 11th and my jeep didn't start rolling on a train until the 16th.

Your dealer can give you a ballpark timeline window but take it with a grain of salt as times and schedules are completely out of their control.
Yeah I know just wishful thinking.

Sponsored

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Do you get your VIN and VON on deposit day or a few days after, then just practice your patience and meditate best you can…

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
You get your VON pretty much right away and your VIN after a day or two.

If you have a VON you can use the FCA chat to get your VIN.
Thanks, can’t wait to get an order number; converting from Toyota and been stalking 7 slots a long time. Finally it’s time

Reactions: RTJ
OP
OP

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Pleasant surprise looking at my window sticker & build sheet. I didn’t realize that LED lights & fogs come with 24W. I mean they should for that package price but very happy. Have been looking for after market lights already. Guess I don’t need to

Deleted member 59498

Pleasant surprise looking at my window sticker & build sheet. I didn’t realize that LED lights & fogs come with 24W. I mean they should for that package price but very happy. Have been looking for after market lights already. Guess I don’t need to
Yep I was looking all over Jeep.com for the LED lights and when I went to order they were standard, along with 7inch radio and power windows. Remote start was part of the tech package or cold weather? Couldn't find it either and forgot to ask the dealer. Not worth hunting down salesman to ask.
Sponsored