Finally joining you guys...2020 Willys order placed

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
Hey all, first post here and man am I excited! I have been wanting a Jeep since 16, when my dad took me to see a ‘42 MB that needed engine work for sale for $1250 (man, looking back I should have jumped on that)...but for some reason never was able to shake the sports car bug until 21 years later.

I placed my order today for a 2020 Willys from Tuttle Click in Irvine, CA with the following specs:

Punk’n orange
V6/manual
Premium black Sunrider top
Tan cloth interior
Tech group
Cold weather group
Trailer tow group
And probably gonna add the mopar grab handles.

I’m stoked. Great to meet you guys, and I can’t wait to be part of the club, haha.
Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Hey all, first post here and man am I excited! I have been wanting a Jeep since 16, when my dad took me to see a ‘42 MB that needed engine work for sale for $1250 (man, looking back I should have jumped on that)...but for some reason never was able to shake the sports car bug until 21 years later.

I placed my order today for a 2020 Willys from Tuttle Click in Irvine, CA with the following specs:

Punk’n orange
V6/manual
Tan cloth interior
Tech group
Cold weather group
Trailer tow group

I’m stoked. Great to meet you guys, and I can’t wait to be part of the club, haha.
Welcome to the family! Be sure to post a pic when you take delivery... :jk:

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic

Punk’n orange
V6/manual
Tan cloth interior
Tech group
Cold weather group
Trailer tow group

Congrats! I used to live in Tustin. :fist bump:I’m going to the dealership tomorrow to hopefully order my Sport S.

Sponsored

rosie

First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Willys 2-Door
Awesome, another person who ordered a Wilys! So far, I've been alone in that, it seems....