Finally joined the JLUR EcoDiesel club!

kogar

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR EcoDiesel
A local Jeeper, who is also a Jeep salesman, posted on FB a few days ago that a customer had placed a custom order for an EcoDiesel Wrangler and then backed out after it was ready for pickup. He asked if anybody was interested in looking at it. Considering I've wanted a diesel engine in a Wrangler for, oh, over a decade, I decided to ask to see the sticker....every freakin option I wanted (and none I didn't want) was on that Jeep! It was if the original buyer had the same great taste that I did. Except....

It was Bikini color.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's cute, but I'm more of a Gray/Green kind of guy. But I took one look at her and immediately fell in love. Then I took her for a test drive. OMG that engine is a BEAST. I own(ed) a Sahara JL with the standard Pentastar and there was just absolutely no comparison. This thing felt like it wanted to suck up the asphalt and chew it for lunch, then spit it out into a pile, switch into 4L, then drive over it, just to show it who's the boss.

I honestly couldn't be happier (or more broke) with a Wrangler. (Pics will be coming -- I'm in the process of moving my mods over to "Pole Dancer," my new Jeep!)
Sponsored

OP
OP
kogar

kogar

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR EcoDiesel
More pics after I modded her up. She's a beauty. Everything from my old jeep back in, except the Tazer JL. Buttheads want $50 to move it to my new Jeep. No thanks.

pd1.jpg

pd2.jpg

pd3.jpg

pd4.jpg

pd5.jpg

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
Very cool and welcome to the Ecodiesel club. I’ve put 40,000km on mine since November and I love it. I wonder why you got the Ecodiesel sticker instead of a badge?
Jeep Wrangler JL Finally joined the JLUR EcoDiesel club! image

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Very cool and welcome to the Ecodiesel club. I’ve put 40,000km on mine since November and I love it. I wonder why you got the Ecodiesel sticker instead of a badge?
Jeep Wrangler JL Finally joined the JLUR EcoDiesel club! image
I believe the 2020 came with the sticker, and 2021 with the badge.

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel