Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Long story short, I bought my jeep first week of January but had no time to play because my partial knee replacement had failed so what little time I had was spent prepping for second surgery on Jan 22, I spent the next four weeks bugging the jeep community from recovery items to upgrades and I thank you all for the input. Yesterday I finally hit the dirt while not extreme I had a blast just messing around and getting to know the jeep using the sway bar disconnect , lockers and low range. This thing is a little Billy Goat and I am so glad I bought the Rubicon.

IMG_6475.jpeg
Sponsored

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Long story short, I bought my jeep first week of January but had no time to play because my partial knee replacement had failed so what little time I had was spent prepping for second surgery on Jan 22, I spent the next four weeks bugging the jeep community from recovery items to upgrades and I thank you all for the input. Yesterday I finally hit the dirt while not extreme I had a blast just messing around and getting to know the jeep using the sway bar disconnect , lockers and low range. This thing is a little Billy Goat and I am so glad I bought the Rubicon.

IMG_6475.jpeg
Congrats :) Feels good! and I hope the knee does too!

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
:beer: I agree. Glad I got the Rubicon 4 door too. Purchased in December 18, but didn't have my first outing last Oct/Nov on a chukar hunt in OR/WA/ID. It made easy work out of mostly bad 2 tracks, but some more challenging lava rock steps when the so called Oregon Trail petered out and we were just making our own way.

Hope your knee surgery works out. My wife had one done in 2018. She's doing well.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
You’re doing great if you’re out and about already. I had a hell of a recovery from my knee replacement. I hope your knee does great and you have many adventures in that gorgeous Rubi.

OP
OP
Cthehentz

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
You’re doing great if you’re out and about already. I had a hell of a recovery from my knee replacement. I hope your knee does great and you have many adventures in that gorgeous Rubi.
Thanks, recovery is no joke and I have been pushing it a little more then last year, I'm not going to lie yesterday completely wiped me out so today I am grounded....

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Thanks, recovery is no joke and I have been pushing it a little more then last year, I'm not going to lie yesterday completely wiped me out so today I am grounded....
The exhaustion was something I remember well. I was 48 and active (swimming because I couldn’t walk much) when I had mine done and it completely kicked my bum. I was out of work for three months (worked from home part time after two). It’s a hell of a recovery for sure.

Take care! It’s a good excuse to watch Jeeping videos :like:.
Sponsored