Sponsored

FINALLY! Found some Neoprene seat covers compatible with the 4xe!

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
Just curious, what is different with the 4xe seats? Oh I see. Back seat.

OP
OP
Jank4AU

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Any update?
Sorry, bro, but I never pulled the trigger on these. Not too long after I had heard that Bartact was about to release their 4xe covers but that hasn't materialized. I was really wanting to go with something qucik but think it's better to wait for what I want. Another forum member sort of talked me off the ledge and reminded me that there are probably a ton of OEM cloth covers out there as people upgrade to Katzkin or something else, if I ever really need to replace my current ones for whatever reason.

Sponsored

AgileHumor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently 2017 JK, with 2022 4xE JL on order
It was pretty easy having never done it before. Took about 2 hours, but could probably do it in 30 mins the second time.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Sorry but these seat covers are a sham, $600 for neoprene is highway robbery, whereas Diver Down and RC are 1/3rd the cost. I have had RC covers on my JL for years and they still loomk great and a good fit.

xandalf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Sorry but these seat covers are a sham, $600 for neoprene is highway robbery, whereas Diver Down and RC are 1/3rd the cost. I have had RC covers on my JL for years and they still loomk great and a good fit.
Yes, those are very expensive but quadratec/diver down doesn't make 4xe covers as I had learned the hard way... Ordered some, had such a hard time installing them, they wouldn't fit on the back seats... then one of the grommets ripped... so I go back to the website to find an * asterisk (won't fit 4xe)...

To add insult to injury, I emailed quadretec two times about this and my other order that was in the thousands, and they didn't care to respond to "customer service" request. Never buying anything again from quadratec
Sponsored