DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are being a bit defensive. They are right about what they said.

1) It's overpriced.
2) A 2 door is impractical in most cases.
3) It's just not very good at all on road.
1. I’ll agree with.
2. I was going to buy a 2 door especially living in the city. But I decided against it since I was going to get more utility out of the 4 door cargo space. I can see people who don’t have kids can easily go for the 2 door. It’s like owning a convertible tourer instead it’s an offroader.
3. Not true. It drives like a truck. And if you’ve driven one then it’s not an unfamiliar feeling.

jl18pumpkin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-door 2018 JL Rubicon
Other than the subjective scores at the end, nothing they said was necessarily wrong. It's a two door Wrangler. It is loud, The back seat isn't really meant for adults. They complained about the power, and with 4 adults it will feel more sluggish (no matter the power train). Look at how many people in this forum complain about the steering. I don't understand why they were complaining about the location of the subwoofer, because you probably shouldn't be putting a dog behind the back seat.

Its a 2 door Wrangler, it comes with a lot of compromises compared to other vehicles. And I love mine.
I love when people hate on Wranglers lol. They say that there is too much wind noise or the suspension is too rough. No duh lol! It's a Jeep. It's not made for everyone. If you want something refined and made to ride on the pavement then buy a swanky BMW. But if you want something to handle the off road trails then you get an off road vehicle ie a Jeep. The Jeep club is a niche group and I love it for its rough around the collar persona. I say keep on Jeep'n!

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I didn’t think people actually sat in the back seat of a two door after high school.
In my old JK 2 door I took out the back seat the day I bought it. More room for my dog.
No wonder they didn't like it, the damn steering wheel was on the "wrong" side.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
How dare non-Jeep people say the Wrangler sucks!

Apparently only Jeep people can do that. As evidenced by the thousand or so pages on here where Jeep owners are trashing their JL for various reasons, only to step up and defend them seemingly to their last breath when an “outsider” dares to make a negative comment.

Pretty funny to sit back and watch.
Sponsored