PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thank you Ryan!

We will have the Turbomac's back in stock mid October. I would definitely get a pre order in asap as these go fast!

The Asphalt Black Analogs are a Satin Black, no grey in them. They may look a little grey on our website due to the lighting from the studio. However they are the same black as the Turbomac HD or Traverse HD.

Weight on the Analogs? Only 27 lbs per wheel!!! With the weights of our HD wheels, you really feel the improved pick up speed, easier on the brakes, and better MPG when compared to OEM or any other aftermarket wheel. With everything done to my Jeep, I am still getting over 15mpg!

Let me know if you have any other questions Ryan. Cheers!
Thanks so much for all the detail! Going to be a hard decision between the analogs and turbomac hds!

I’ll be staying at stock JLUR height with 35s. What do you all think black analogs or Bronze Turbos?

If I’d like to get on the list for the turbomacs; do I simply order them on the sight and then go into a back order que?

Cheers!
Ryan
Sponsored

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Thanks so much for all the detail! Going to be a hard decision between the analogs and turbomac hds!

I’ll be staying at stock JLUR height with 35s. What do you all think black analogs or Bronze Turbos?

If I’d like to get on the list for the turbomacs; do I simply order them on the sight and then go into a back order que?

Cheers!
Ryan
Hey Ryan,

You can't go wrong either way. We do have the Analogs in stock ready to go now and thats what I am currently running on my JL. Definitely look awesome on the JL's.

Either way, send me an email at [email protected] and I will get you set up with a set.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I would definitely love to put 1552 on my Jeep as I had the set of Tarmac TRs from the STance project on my ST a few years ago, but it seems the offset pushes the wheel and tire outside of the fender. I have to have full coverage due to state laws, am I just seeing the pictures wrong or is it possible to get a less aggressive offset? I would love to run a set of Turbomac HDs with a 35x12.5 tire.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I would definitely love to put 1552 on my Jeep as I had the set of Tarmac TRs from the STance project on my ST a few years ago, but it seems the offset pushes the wheel and tire outside of the fender. I have to have full coverage due to state laws, am I just seeing the pictures wrong or is it possible to get a less aggressive offset? I would love to run a set of Turbomac HDs with a 35x12.5 tire.
Hey Jake! Love hearing from repeat customers. We only offer the 17x8.5 et0 fitment for the JL's as this is the common wheel fitment for this platform. However the wheel fitment itself does NOT stick out past the fenders. I am running a very large 37 x 12.5 tire on my set up, so my TIRES stick out past the fenders just a little bit. Even then its not like the sports car world, there is an extremely little chance that you will get reprimanded for even running the same tire fitment as I am when I am currently living in southern California where everything is technically illegal to do to your vehicle and being that its a jeep and your generally not speeding around and targeted like a sports car such as your ST. But if you run a less aggressive tire, your set up will sit within the fenders no problem with our wheels.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jake! Love hearing from repeat customers. We only offer the 17x8.5 et0 fitment for the JL's as this is the common wheel fitment for this platform. However the wheel fitment itself does NOT stick out past the fenders. I am running a very large 37 x 12.5 tire on my set up, so my TIRES stick out past the fenders just a little bit. Even then its not like the sports car world, there is an extremely little chance that you will get reprimanded for even running the same tire fitment as I am when I am currently living in southern California where everything is technically illegal to do to your vehicle and being that its a jeep and your generally not speeding around and targeted like a sports car such as your ST. But if you run a less aggressive tire, your set up will sit within the fenders no problem with our wheels.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I can get away with it to when the time comes, however it is always nice to get some info from you guys. Thanks again!

chris4prez

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR
Your wheels look awesome and I’m very close to pulling the trigger. When you say they stick out a little bit past fenders while on the Mopar lift are we talking 1in, 1.5in, 2in, etc. Also do you have full articulation with no other changes with the 37s? Lastly, have you re-geared or staying factory?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.