joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Those rims look great - very unique and original looking. Is the light bar the GRAVITY LED PRO6 LED LIGHT BAR? That looks great to on there
Sponsored

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I do love the steelie look - just curious what they weigh?
I always scratch my head when I see guys at the OHV park who've swapped their Rubi OEM wheels for the cheap and heavy steelies.
They are only 27 lbs each
Bead lock option coming?
We are working on a bead lock wheel, however we won't be doing a bead lock version of the Analog as that would ruin the aesthetic of the wheel unfortunately.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been waiting just this very thing. Not a fan of the 52 and rather have it bare or say Jeep at most. Also 1941 is written everywhere on Jeeps and 52 doesn't go with that since we're talking about aesthetics. Is it a swappable cap?

Finally, does it come in 18“ or bigger? Some of the criticism here about them looking like cheap steel rims can be countered if they can be made to sizes larger than typical steel rims.
Unfortunately we can not please everyone and have to stay true to our brand and name. You could always leave the center cap off which I have some friends who do that and the wheel still looks great.

At this time we do not have any plans on releasing an 18'' or larger size in the Analogs. We are true off road / overland enthusiasts, and 17'' is just the right size to have a beefy enough tire to combat any terrain. Although these wheels are reminiscent of a "cheap steel rim" we have spent countless hours designing and engineering this wheel to truly give it a great design that is superior to the old steelies. Not to mention the fact that they come in great, hub centric fitments for modern Jeeps and trucks and weigh only 27lbs each. The weight alone will drastically improve the performance and fuel consumption of your Jeep. With everything I have done to my JL, I am still averaging 14.5 - 15 mpg.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those rims look great - very unique and original looking. Is the light bar the GRAVITY LED PRO6 LED LIGHT BAR? That looks great to on there
Yes it is the KC hiLites Gravity PRO6 light bar. I am also using the KC side scene lights and KC rear chase bar which is the icing on the cake. Being able to switch the rear yellow hazard flashers to allow your fellow rig behind you to see where you are on those dusty desert roads.

Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Not to mention the fact that they come in great, hub centric fitments for modern Jeeps and trucks and weigh only 27lbs each. The weight alone will drastically improve the performance and fuel consumption of your Jeep. With everything I have done to my JL, I am still averaging 14.5 - 15 mpg.
Thanks for the reply. Would you happen to know the weight of the stock Rubicon 17" alloys?

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Those rims look great - very unique looking
Yes it is the KC hiLites Gravity PRO6 light bar. I am also using the KC side scene lights and KC rear chase bar which is the icing on the cake. Being able to switch the rear yellow hazard flashers to allow your fellow rig behind you to see where you are on those dusty desert roads.
It all looks great together! Can I ask you, how did you mount the light bar to the rack in front? I spoke to KC and they said they did not sell any mounting brackets for this set up and I would have to fabricate it.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Don't suppose you've got any samples images of the grey on a JLU in Mojito!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.