Reaction score
Website
www.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Designer
Awesome. You'll like the look.
Only word of advice or recs on install (for what I did)....I installed (peeled off) from Vent towards door mainly b/c I was a little worried about the top part of flag decal being only that thin strip and didn't want to tear as I peeled and I wanted a good thick or substantial part of the decal to lay down first to anchor it down. Go slow, be patient and do in good bright lighted area.

Other area to watch for as peeling is that one of the points on the star doesn't fold down upon itself or under as peeing off the backing when you get to that part.

Definitely clean the area (recommendation is with Isopropyl Alcohol..now a days know as Liquid Gold :))

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions as well!

I have not tried it yet, but you could also put the tape (hinge method) on the bottom edge as well.
Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
these look great! Does any one have any pics on Sting Gray?!

OP
OP
TheJoyceIsYours

TheJoyceIsYours

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Designer
these look great! Does any one have any pics on Sting Gray?!
I'll see if anyone has sent me any pictures on Sting Grey. Worst case I can Photoshop something for you.

Also, running a sale on my Etsy page for Flag Day (odd holidays heed support too!) For anyone interested. You'll see the link in my bio or search LB Designworks on Etsy.