Sponsored

Fender Liners for KBD Fender Flares?

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
I recently purchased some KBD Fender flares for my 2 door JL and I absolutely love them. The quality is amazing, they look stunning, and they were super cheap compared to other brands.

I stupidly bought American Adventure Labs fender liners along with them because I thought they’d work together, and they were the only liners that actually looked good to me. But when I went to install both, I found that the liners wouldn’t work with the flares because they both use the same body holes that the OEM flares used.

Anyone using KBD fender flares, what liners are you using?
Sponsored

Spencer

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I recently purchased some KBD Fender flares for my 2 door JL and I absolutely love them. The quality is amazing, they look stunning, and they were super cheap compared to other brands.

I stupidly bought American Adventure Labs fender liners along with them because I thought they’d work together, and they were the only liners that actually looked good to me. But when I went to install both, I found that the liners wouldn’t work with the flares because they both use the same body holes that the OEM flares used.

Im looking at doing the same set up. Can you share some pics of the problem

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT

Late to answer this, but they work fine together.. Just move the AAL brackets to the back side of the body. I believe I read something from AAL saying that was fine & thats how I installed mine on my JT (front identical to JL). Basically on the fender holes that they both use dont put the rivnuts. Bolt through the fender, through the open hole & into the AAL bracket.

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Looking at these fenders but allready have the AAL inner fenders installed, so it’s a no go?
Sponsored