Fender flares that cover body

Ryam009

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I have a 2020 Rubicon that I’m doing some mods to. First time doing anything like this and I came across a problem I could use some help with.

I bought and installed DV8 fender liners. Kind of a pain, but loved the look when I was done. With one exception.

I have stock plastic fenders and was planning on keeping them. But, after I put everything back together, I realized without the factory fender liner, there is now red body color showing between the black fender and the black fender liner. Distracting.

I don’t mind buying new fenders, but everything I see looks like it would have the same problem.

Is there a fender out there that would match the contour of the wheel well opening to hide the body color?
Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Pick up some of GenRight's fender delete panels, then paint/powder coat them, and install them between the fender and the body.

I cut my fenders quite a bit, then trimmed the GenRight fender deletes to match the shape I needed. This would work for you, without having to trim them. Here's the "after" pic:

20200426_184516.jpg

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!