Fender Flare Swap - Is this possible

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I currently have Sahara Snazzberry flares with LED and really would like either the basic black ones or perhaps the painted Rubicon version. Black wasn't offered as an option for the 4xe Sahara.

Is there a market for trade on these and is the LED lighting compatible? Basic questions but there is a bit of information overload when searching the info.
Sponsored

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
I currently have Sahara Snazzberry flares with LED and really would like either the basic black ones or perhaps the painted Rubicon version. Black wasn't offered as an option for the 4xe Sahara.

Is there a market for trade on these and is the LED lighting compatible? Basic questions but there is a bit of information overload when searching the info.
You could easily go to the members marketplace and someone would be happy to make that swap. As for the lighting comparability, I heard the sports have a 4 plug for the fender lights and the Sahara/rubicon have a 5 plug. You might just have to go aftermarket.

ktmax89

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler rubicon snazzleberry
I just bought my wife a 21 rubicon snazzberry with led lights and 5 plug, truck only has 2k miles on it. I would be willing to trade my black flares for yours. call me 901-907-9690
located in memphis tn, will be driving to orange beach alabama in 2 weeks maybe we can work something out?

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I upgraded my Stock sport fender flares to a rubicon flare. If you want to keep your LED lights you will have to swap fenders with either a Sahara, or rubicon (perhaps a few sport s) Only reason for that is you will need the 2- piece fender flares, rather than the 1 piece ones use base sport guys have.

Important parts to it
must be two piece,
All fitment is the same, on car except rubicon flares are wider and taller.
Sponsored