Sponsored

Fender discoloration (white fenders turning brown)

Zed57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Hey all, we have a 2022 JLUR in full white. The front fenders are starting to turn brown tint near where the fender meets the body. I think I have come across similar complaints on the forum for this colour. So we took it in for the first service, and mentioned the discoloration. They are going to repaint the fenders as a result. I am just curious has anyone else sought remediation for this issue and what was offered as a solution? I was sure they were going to offer us new fenders, and I was considering just asking for black ones to be done with this issue, but at the same time that is not the jeep we bought. To make matters worse, pretty sure the grill is starting to show discoloration too. We have the 2.0 turbo.
Sponsored

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th 2D 3.6 Etorque, 2023 JT Mojave
Hey all, we have a 2022 JLUR in full white. The front fenders are starting to turn brown tint near where the fender meets the body. I think I have come across similar complaints on the forum for this colour. So we took it in for the first service, and mentioned the discoloration. They are going to repaint the fenders as a result. I am just curious has anyone else sought remediation for this issue and what was offered as a solution? I was sure they were going to offer us new fenders, and I was considering just asking for black ones to be done with this issue, but at the same time that is not the jeep we bought. To make matters worse, pretty sure the grill is starting to show discoloration too. We have the 2.0 turbo.
I have "21 bright white too and have been watching for this. Nothing so far, only 7000 miles and it's been garaged. Those engine bays get extra hot though and I wonder if that contributes to the issue, might be happening in other colors but just not noticeable.