Fellow Sport trim owners; what do you store in your "pleb holes?"

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Well one of the things I don't get are the complaints about the gearing. I found the JT had no problem cruising in 6th on the highway. Granted this was on factory 31.5s so upsizing tires would have an effect. Still, downshifting to pass or go uphill is no big deal and all part of driving a manual.
Don't disagree. I just didn't feel like the higher gears were even necessary. In fourth, you're hard-pressed to get much above 3k RPM at highway speeds. Just different than most MTs I've driven.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Don't disagree. I just didn't feel like the higher gears were even necessary. In fourth, you're hard-pressed to get much above 3k RPM at highway speeds. Just different than most MTs I've driven.
I like keeping it below 2k when I'm cruising. Accelerating is a different story though, lol.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I sincerely hope you aren’t getting “handy” with your “Vienna sausage” while you are driving! 😁
Driving time is Me time. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Fellow Sport trim owners; what do you store in your "pleb holes?" 1668789278647

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Guess this must be some hippster lingo, what is a pleb hole? Doesn't sound like something I want any part of, good thing I got a full zoot Sport S, if there's any holes for putting my pleb into I don't think I have one.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Guess this must be some hippster lingo, what is a pleb hole? Doesn't sound like something I want any part of, good thing I got a full zoot Sport S, if there's any holes for putting my pleb into I don't think I have one.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fellow Sport trim owners; what do you store in your "pleb holes?" This Is A Wendys

Sponsored

OP
OP
Turaven

Turaven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wrangler Sport 4-door 6MT
It's a term I made on the fly in-between periods of being intoxicated. Pleb being the hip lingo shorthand for plebian, referring to commoners in ancient Rome, so the type of cheap assholes like me that would buy a bare spec Jeep.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Now I wish I owned a “pleb” Sport so that I had that hole and could participate on this thread.
You can still participate!!! Doesn’t your jeep have any weird compartments in it that make you go hmm?? 🧐🤔

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
As I'm sure you all know, if you buy a base model Wrangler without power equipment or the fancy Rubicon features you get two tiny, awkwardly shaped storage holes in place of those features.

I initially kept excess wire from my dash cam stuffed into the square hole since there's no headliner in the Jeep to route it around the cabin like you're supposed to. I'm not happy with that setup so I've had the dash cam out while I figure something out.

What have you guys found fits in there well? I've be running with extra fast food napkins and some ibuprofen. Handy things to have at the ready.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fellow Sport trim owners; what do you store in your "pleb holes?" This Is A Wendys
You've got aux switches? Far from pleb. I am jealous of that large slot the others have though.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Jeep Wrangler JL Fellow Sport trim owners; what do you store in your "pleb holes?" E917B5A2-B29A-455D-A1A8-B874A0886D43

Arb locker switches fit in that otherwise useless cubby
Gotta say, you've maximized every nook and cranny up there, all cubbys now useful :)

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
When I had my Sahara it was good for a quarter for those trips to Aldi's and a paper clip to reset my dash cam

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I will say it, as y’all are thinking it. I will be the “bad” guy.

To keep your “pleb hole” happy and comfortable, spit on it now and then.