• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Feeler: 5x Brand new Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels in bronze, 17x8.5 5x127, ET0 in Los Angeles

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Gauging interest as I literally just bought these (They arrive Monday) and may not end up working out for the direction I am planning on going with my build. Just a feeler for now but if anyone's interested I'd rather sell them to someone here than go through the arduous return process as they were purchased from a vendor on the east coast. These wheels are out of stock everywhere I could find including Fifteen52 themselves at the moment. Five wheels brand new in box, just bought them for $1475 and I'd let them go for $1300 firm.

If anyone's interested let me know. I'm just looking at backspacing and may want something a little more aggressive for the direction I'm headed, but haven't worked out whether I work the setup around these wheels or go full send and get some KMC beadlocks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Feeler: 5x Brand new Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels in bronze, 17x8.5 5x127, ET0 in Los Angeles cig-cozy-gallery-3215fw0-6M7A0697-xxl
Jeep Wrangler JL Feeler: 5x Brand new Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels in bronze, 17x8.5 5x127, ET0 in Los Angeles fifteen52-offroad-traverse-hd-block-bronze-6-lug-1_1200x1500_crop_center
Sponsored

dginz

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I assume no shipping since Iā€™m on east coast?

OP
OP
jessedacri

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I assume no shipping since Iā€™m on east coast?
If you were down to cover shipping I would be willing - theyā€™re all coming to me new in shipping boxes so wouldnā€™t be too tough to send them along.

Theyā€™d be originating from 90031, Los Angeles CA. Iā€™m supposed to get them on Monday so will update you once theyā€™re in hand if youā€™re interested.

dginz

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Youā€™re probably better off selling local. Iā€™d end up at $1475 shipped also. If youā€™d do $1300 shipped Iā€™d PayPal you today. Ha

OP
OP
jessedacri

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Youā€™re probably better off selling local. Iā€™d end up at $1475 shipped also. If youā€™d do $1300 shipped Iā€™d PayPal you today. Ha
I definitely prefer a local sale, but I'll keep you posted once I get them in hand. If I decide to let them go and don't have a local buyer, I'll work something out with you for sure.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I saw these on a Gladiator last week, they look great. Price is also a sweet deal. Iā€™m definitely thinking about it, just need to convince myself to sell my AEV Borahā€™s first.
Sponsored