Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I want to love Jeep, but FCA makes it so difficult. I am ready to cancel my 2023 jeep order and go visit the Bronco dealer. Shame on FCA for wrecking what should be a great experience. FCA it’s not that hard to do better, especially since I’m spending $53,000 on a new vehicle. I’m bummed out!
Thanks for providing explicit details of what they've done to displease you. /s

alee99

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
I want to love Jeep, but FCA makes it so difficult. I am ready to cancel my 2023 jeep order and go visit the Bronco dealer. Shame on FCA for wrecking what should be a great experience. FCA it’s not that hard to do better, especially since I’m spending $53,000 on a new vehicle. I’m bummed out!
Dealerships in general just suck. I have bought more cars than the average person in the last several years, and Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep has been my favorite every time.

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
Dealerships in general just suck. I have bought more cars than the average person in the last several years, and Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep has been my favorite every time.
You're lucky. I bought my last 2 Jeeps from a dealer 2 and a half hours away, because both of the Jeep dealers that were less than 15 minutes from my house wanted to play games instead of just giving me a price and sending a buyers order to my bank.

Service has been lackluster at both of them as well.

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I am on the hunt for a good service department because the Jeep dealer in town has been terrible to deal with. Tried to overcharge on the order I wanted to place and I've been getting the runaround for warranty work. The "tech" damaged a kick panel and scratched my dash and the parts have been "on back order" ever since. If they had fessed up to doing the damage instead of accusing me I would've let it go.

OP
OP

Mh9011

First Name
Mariann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
OK here’s my rant: I ordered a 2023 Willy’s jeep on June 16th. The estimated delivery date was Sept 2, 2023. That date has come and gone. FCA says my jeep is built but does not have a ship date yet. You guys might not think $53K is big money, but I sure do. Last year I bought a brand new fully loaded Lexus that came from the factory in 6 weeks. Lexus treats me like I’m golden. They kept me informed on my cars progress and they stuck to the schedule. I would expect the same common courtesy from FCA.

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
OK here’s my rant: I ordered a 2023 Willy’s jeep on June 16th. The estimated delivery date was Sept 2, 2023. That date has come and gone. FCA says my jeep is built but does not have a ship date yet. You guys might not think $53K is big money, but I sure do. Last year I bought a brand new fully loaded Lexus that came from the factory in 6 weeks. Lexus treats me like I’m golden. They kept me informed on my cars progress and they stuck to the schedule. I would expect the same common courtesy from FCA.
Maybe you can rent one of these until yours is delivered....
Jeep Wrangler JL Fed up with FCA! 2023 wahmbulance

In any event....it’s just the times we live in nowadays.
My order process for my 2022 RAM 5500 was as follows.....
  • Ordered September 18, 2021
  • Rolled off the line December 09, 2021 at 16:00 Central Time
  • Hitched a ride with some hobos on a rail car December 27, 2021
  • Arrived in Nashville, TN 01/02/22
  • Sat at the Nashville Rail Yard for 72 days
  • Arrived at my dealership in Somerset, Ky on March 15, 2022
  • Took delivery March 25, 2022 (slight delay as dealership installed my flatbed)
Jeep Wrangler JL Fed up with FCA! 2023 460B4F69-6F04-4E95-87DF-72672E5BF9A8

It is what it is.....and worth the wait.

Keep in mind the RAM HD’s are built in Saltillo......and auto transporters are covered up, as well as the rail systems.

Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine

RLJ111

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
I've been waiting on my Silverado 1500 with the diesel motor order since April. I ordered one of my Jeep's in July, and was built Sept. 2nd. I think Jeep is doing great so far. It's different times we're living in right now, seems like everything is harder to get.

Renenal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
retired
OP - I think you have a typo..." The estimated delivery date was Sept 2, 2023. That date has come and gone. " If that is not a typo then you have a long wait ahead of you. :jk:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.