First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
Any chance we could get the ability to set the on temperature for the heated seats and steering wheel? I'd love to change mine to 50F because they warm up faster than the heat does.
Sponsored

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
There is 3 settings for the seats already? The steering wheel high I feel is good enough cause it looses a lot of heat anyway so I doubt I would ever change it from high.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I believe the thought is to be able to control the temperature at which the heated seats automatically activate, not the heat temperature of the seats themselves. I think they come on automatically when the engine is started if ambient temperature is below 40. It seldom gets down to 40 here.

Iā€™d like this feature too.

SLK RCK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I believe the thought is to be able to control the temperature at which the heated seats automatically activate, not the heat temperature of the seats themselves. I think they come on automatically when the engine is started if ambient temperature is below 40. It seldom gets down to 40 here.

Iā€™d like this feature too.
Exactly! When I remote start with the temp at 41, they donā€™t turn on . Iā€™d like to set them to turn on around 50 or 55.....

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
There is 3 settings for the seats already? The steering wheel high I feel is good enough cause it looses a lot of heat anyway so I doubt I would ever change it from high.

See Chocolate Thunder's response for my intention. šŸ˜‰

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
See Chocolate Thunder's response for my intention. šŸ˜‰
My bad. My bad. I understand. I agree with u! Know that I know and ā€œknowing is half the battleā€! Lol

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I would also absolutely love to make it be 55 degrees Fahrenheit... jeep will definitely not do it but hereā€™s hoping one of the programmer brands like the Tazer can get the ability to edit these values in the jeep