Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
So I had someone with Jeep knowledge tell me that FCA actually posts on these forums with "issues" to see what kind of responses they get. I guess they somehow gauge certain things from this? I chuckled and thought about the recent spike in trolls I've seen and thought maybe some of them were FCA plants.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
If manufactures don’t participate in these forums than I would be concerned how cocky they must be. These are a huge resource for info, ideas about the wants of customers thru mods and a great focus group on passionate owners that can help gauge the pulse of the product.

Brett

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Let me clarify...
I agree and I am extremely grateful that JeepCares is on this forum. I just found it interesting/humorous that they are on here posting fake issues or exaggerating real ones.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not fake news, the guy works at a dealership. Think about it... it makes sense for FCA to be on here. It also is believable that they may put some bogus crap out to see what the real people think.

Look, it was either make this post or make some stupid poll asking what color para-cord I should get for grab handles. :)

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not fake news, the guy works at a dealership. Think about it... it makes sense for FCA to be on here. It also is believable that they may put some bogus crap out to see what the real people think.

Look, it was either make this post or make some stupid poll asking what color para-cord I should get for grab handles. :)
Red

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350

I can’t imagine anyone at a dealer would have this kind of insight. Actions like you’re saying would be something kept close to the chest and not distributed out to dealer employees.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.