FCA is watching you ...

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
You ain't that old... who doesn't love a great movie line? Some of the threads showing up are quite entertaining.
I turn 43 tomorrow. I accept that I am old :)
Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, happy birthday to you... :clap: ....and if it's of any consolation, I'm a wee bit older! Just a wee bit.
LOL, my age doesn't bother me at all, but thank you

Sponsored

Dogboyslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkn.
I turn 43 tomorrow. I accept that I am old :)
I'm 44, but what got me was my son saying "Dad you are old. ... Well, not old like grandpa, but yeah, you are old." This related to me asking why it is fun to have a digital character working in a virtual pizza shop to earn virtual money to buy new clothing for the digital character.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm 44, but what got me was my son saying "Dad you are old. ... Well, not old like grandpa, but yeah, you are old." This related to me asking why it is fun to have a digital character working in a virtual pizza shop to earn virtual money to buy new clothing for the digital character.
Today I went out wearing my Deadpool shirt that says, "I don't feel like being an adult today." I am awesome at being a grown up.

IMG_20180926_101726_612.jpg

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I had to laugh when this arrived in my e-mail folder:

E-mail - 1.jpg
Email-3.jpg

Mind you I have sloppy steering that I'm working hard to get some attention towards a fix. So, this e-mail takes the cake. If you notice, all four tire pressures are different. Wonder why? Well, FCA looked in on my Jeep when I was airing down at the start of a trail. I use the individual, adjustable deflators and I start at the drivers front tire and work my way counterclockwise around the Jeep. It takes way less than 10 minutes to do all four tires, so they peeked into my system near the end of that 10 minute period.

Anybody else experience this?
System automatically does it. It's more for convenience. Imo means nothing, doesnt help or hurt.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
It's almost all new cars with new tech. Just tells you how the vehicle is and if anything is needed etc. Been around for years...

Sponsored

rjrubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
QUOTE="VolCntry73, post: 449888, member: 18949"]Easy on the "43 is old" stuff....I'm 45 and....okay...I'm old. lol But I embrace it. :rock:[/QUOTE]

I’m 43 next week, not old yet hahah!

5E67DDE5-3628-4D1F-A4AC-99C97CC38381.gif

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I had to laugh when this arrived in my e-mail folder:

E-mail - 1.jpg
Email-3.jpg

Mind you I have sloppy steering that I'm working hard to get some attention towards a fix. So, this e-mail takes the cake. If you notice, all four tire pressures are different. Wonder why? Well, FCA looked in on my Jeep when I was airing down at the start of a trail. I use the individual, adjustable deflators and I start at the drivers front tire and work my way counterclockwise around the Jeep. It takes way less than 10 minutes to do all four tires, so they peeked into my system near the end of that 10 minute period.

Anybody else experience this?
I get nonstop ones about the PSI, and got one yesterday about needing an oil change, 4 days after getting an oil change.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I recently received a Jeep warning. The pressure dropped about 4 psi on all four tires. A cold front came through and temps dropped from high 40s to about 0F overnight. So my Rubi is an automatic thermometer.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I don't really feel to bad about NOT BEING INCLUDED IN THAT CIRCLE !

W.E.

JIMBO

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
;)I just got this diagnostic code today. Should I bring my rig to the dealer?
test-001.jpg
Sponsored